Nyssa's pro points diary

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi all,

Ive been around the boards on here a bit, i tried ww a few months ago but only gave it 1 week after coming back after a vlcd i had alot going on in my life and completely went off track and gained alot of weight that i lost doing a vlcd.

ive been back on the vlcd for almost 2 weeks now after a week of atkins to shift a few pounds quickly but im finding the vlcd isnt working for me now as well as before.

im at college now 3 days a week and taking driving lessons weekly also running around after a 9month old and just seem to be constantly tired and unable to concentrate, may not be the vlcd but i think lack of food may be part of it.

also i havnt been sticking to it 100% i havnt been cheating and eating things like chocolate but have been eating low carb foods which isnt on the plan and not having all my packs so if im not doing it 100% atm then why should i being do it atall.

im going to give ww another go, i have the ultimate value diary app on the phone and reading a few of your diarys has really inspired me to get my ass into gear and do this.

i bought a wii with the board, zumba, just dance, biggest loser etc a few months ago and have literally used it twice so going to try to make use of it!

i know alot of my weight lost in the past few weeks is water weight so i am expecting a gain after my first week on ww but hopefully it will go down after week one.

will WI in tomorrow and see what my starting weight is! xxx

Starting weight for me 170.6 and am on 26points a day, don't really have any food in the house so an going to have to get creative or do a small shop!

This morning after weighing myself I was already debating to myself wether to do ww and do the vlcd but I know in the long run I think i will keep the weight off with ww and if I look at it as a slow journey even at a loss of 1lb a week which I think would be achievable I would be at goal in well under a year :)

I'm going to be starting ww properly on Monday I ended up in a buffett restaurant and it was lovely I really enjoyed myself and can't even remember the last time I ate out without worrying!

Going to eat normally tomorrow and weigh on Monday as I am expecting a gain due to the water weight lost.

I still have a lot of my packs left from my vlcd i may use them as part of ww but if not I'm going to bin them as they are always in the back of my mind calling me and I end up worse off!

Going to have a look at what foods are free etc and get an idea of some meals to make as need to go shopping tomorrow.

I have 26 points per day so am going to have to plan wisely :)

Have signed up to ww online as I do really like their app for the iPhone and they have some fan recipies that I can't wait to try so am going to start tomorrow.

I have a really busy week next week but I'm going to give it my best shot and see what happens.

Literally have no food in the house still so nothing for breakfast or anything g to take for lunch, will just have one of my vlcd shakes for breakfast and pop out to subway at lunchtime for a nice healthy salad :)

Hi Nyssa, I start tomorrow too :) I'm the same roll on payday on thursday so I can actually get some food in, till then I'm going to have to wing it. good luck for tomorrow hun!

and I just noticed your from devon too :)

let's do this :D

xxx

Ohh Hi Sarah, payday is Wednesday for me so i dont have aslong as you to wing it for lol

im really looking forward to tomorrow but dreading what the scales will say!

Hopefully i will learn how to cook whilst following weight watchers as i can literally cook nothing!

Good luck to you for tomorrow aswell :)

Ohh Hi Sarah, payday is Wednesday for me so i dont have aslong as you to wing it for lol

im really looking forward to tomorrow but dreading what the scales will say!

Hopefully i will learn how to cook whilst following weight watchers as i can literally cook nothing!

Good luck to you for tomorrow aswell :)

Yeah I'm excited and nervous about how I'll get on and what the scales will say, but atleast we are doing something about it :)

Cooking is really not that tricky hun, the most difficult part is timing I reckon, I'm sure you will do just great! :D

*sarah-lou* said:
Yeah I'm excited and nervous about how I'll get on and what the scales will say, but atleast we are doing something about it :)

Cooking is really not that tricky hun, the most difficult part is timing I reckon, I'm sure you will do just great! :D

I do really enjoy cooking but not so good at it lol I have a 9 month old daughter do want to be able to cook a nice variety of meals for her aswell.

Weighed in this morning and am 171.4 lbs which I'm surprised about, it's a lot but I thought I would be atleast a few lbs heavier.

Had no breakfast this morning as had to rush out the door and no bread in or anything do going to take an early lunch, grab a few snacks and a little bit of shopping for the next few days x

I do really enjoy cooking but not so good at it lol I have a 9 month old daughter do want to be able to cook a nice variety of meals for her aswell.

Weighed in this morning and am 171.4 lbs which I'm surprised about, it's a lot but I thought I would be atleast a few lbs heavier.

Had no breakfast this morning as had to rush out the door and no bread in or anything do going to take an early lunch, grab a few snacks and a little bit of shopping for the next few days x

Well what a lovely shock! I'd love to get on the scales and be lighter than I thought ;)

Was only .6lbs lighter but seeing as I went to an all you can eat Buffett on Saturday and had Indian last night I was pleasantly surprised!

Day 1 has gone ok so far, didn't have time for breakfast so went to subway at lunch and picked up a few bits of shopping on the way home today but going to do a proper shop tomorrow.

LUNCH
Chicken tikka sub on wheat bread with salad 8pp
Cheese 1pp
Light mayo 2pp (was surprised at that)

DINNER
2 Iceland BBQ chicken grills 7pp
Mash potato 3pp
Diced swede 0pp

Dinner didn't look too appetising but was nice and really filling!

I had 2 weight watchers chocolate whirl desserts 4pp only had 2 as didn't realise they had to be kept frozen!

150ml skimmed milk 1pp

All that totals 26pp which is my daily allowance and still have all my weeklys

If I had planned ahead I would of saved 3pp at lunch and left off the mayo and cheese and could of saved another 3pp if I had a salad rather than a sandwich.

I have printed off some recipies off the ww site so hopefully I get a chance to make 1 tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image-222121170.jpg
    image-222121170.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 90
Dinner looks nommy, and those chicken breasts are really low in points, I'm not a big lover of swede, probably because my mum used to cook the death out of it when I live at home, and it's free! maybe I'll make a cottage pie later inthe week with mash and swede as a topping!

Fab job on today hun! roll on tomorrow!!!

xxx

I'm normally not a big user of veg but going to start using it as most is free and want to experiment with it. The chicken breasts are 3 for 1 or 7 for 2 do very low in points.

Just had a big fail tho hubby came home from work with some Indian food a small portion of rice and a chicken and veg dish, have no idea what it was but it wasn't a creamy dish tomato base but have no idea how to point it? I think I'l use 29 of my weeklies to cover it to be on the safe side.

I'm making sure I'm in bed in the future when he comes home so no more temptations lol x

I'm normally not a big user of veg but going to start using it as most is free and want to experiment with it. The chicken breasts are 3 for 1 or 7 for 2 do very low in points.

Just had a big fail tho hubby came home from work with some Indian food a small portion of rice and a chicken and veg dish, have no idea what it was but it wasn't a creamy dish tomato base but have no idea how to point it? I think I'l use 29 of my weeklies to cover it to be on the safe side.

I'm making sure I'm in bed in the future when he comes home so no more temptations lol x

haha bed time is a dieting saving grace! I don't get off to sleep very easily, but for some reason I'm knackered tonight! I was up for going to bed at 10 but OH convinced me to watch a blu-ray.

And without knowing what you had you won't be able to point it to perfection. I wouldn't of said it was as high as 29 but can understand why you would put that to be on the safe side! don't forget that's what weeklies are there for hun!

Sleep well!

xxx

Had a really good day today, again didnt have time for breakfast but im not normally a breakfast person anyway but grabbed another sub at lunch time.

for tea i was all set to make a butternut squash vegetable and bean casserole of the ww site, so i had the pepper chopped, onion and garlic simmering went get my courgettes and i forgot to buy them grrrrrrrr! i then thought i would make the turkey and sweetcorn meatloaf recipie off the ww site again i forgot the spring onions needed! i gave up at that point and just had a chicken tikka sandwich with a bag of crisp and a yoghurt.

Food today

Lunch
6 inch turkey ham sub on wheat 6pp

Dinner
2 warburtons sandwich thins 6pp
100g of chicken tikka 3pp
mayo 0pp
tomato 0pp
sainsburys cheddar & onion crisp 3pp

snacks
1 banana 0pp
2 clementines 0pp
150ml skimmed milk 1pp

20/26 daily used 24/49 weeklies left

i have a busy day tomorrow i start my daytime course in college for access to nursing it was a bit of a last minute switch so also have to visit a nursery after college and hopefully get my daughter a place for next week! x

Had a really good day today, again didnt have time for breakfast but im not normally a breakfast person anyway but grabbed another sub at lunch time.

for tea i was all set to make a butternut squash vegetable and bean casserole of the ww site, so i had the pepper chopped, onion and garlic simmering went get my courgettes and i forgot to buy them grrrrrrrr! i then thought i would make the turkey and sweetcorn meatloaf recipie off the ww site again i forgot the spring onions needed! i gave up at that point and just had a chicken tikka sandwich with a bag of crisp and a yoghurt.

Food today

Lunch
6 inch turkey ham sub on wheat 6pp

Dinner
2 warburtons sandwich thins 6pp
100g of chicken tikka 3pp
mayo 0pp
tomato 0pp
sainsburys cheddar & onion crisp 3pp

snacks
1 banana 0pp
2 clementines 0pp
150ml skimmed milk 1pp

20/26 daily used 24/49 weeklies left

i have a busy day tomorrow i start my daytime course in college for access to nursing it was a bit of a last minute switch so also have to visit a nursery after college and hopefully get my daughter a place for next week! x

hey hun, another good day of food there hun, good luck tomorrow, I was going to start an access course to show i've studied in the last 5 years to take my midwifery degree but just don't have the confidence.

xxx

which college you looking at?

*sarah-lou* said:
hey hun, another good day of food there hun, good luck tomorrow, I was going to start an access course to show i've studied in the last 5 years to take my midwifery degree but just don't have the confidence.

xxx

which college you looking at?

I'm going to city college Plymouth and hopefully go to Plymouth uni.

You should go for it I think going to college would actually help your confidence It certainly has with me.

Where in Devon do you live? X

I'm going to city college Plymouth and hopefully go to Plymouth uni.

You should go for it I think going to college would actually help your confidence It certainly has with me.

Where in Devon do you live? X

Torquay hun, was going to go south devon to do my access course then Plym uni for my midwifery degree :)

Haven't updated here a for a few days but am still here and still following ww, have my first weigh in on Monday and I know I have lost weight so am really pleased with myself.

Just been soo busy with starting college and trying to dirt things out with nurserys etc

I am also now debating with myself wether to actually carry on with college, it is 3 days a week so would need to put my daughter in childcare for those 3 days but I feel so bad for doing it as I literally wouldn't see her for those 3 days as it will be home bottle and bed, also I will be busy in the days I'm at home catching up on study, housework and volunteering which I would have to do at some point. Just don't know what to do :-(

Awww sweetie glad to hear your still sticking to wwers hun! What ever decision you make will be upto you hun, its a really personal thing.

Have decided I'm not going college this year, lots of reasons why but the main one is I just want to relax, be at home with Lara and spend quality time with her whilst she's little, maybe things will be different next year but will see when the time comes.

Had my weigh in yesterday and I sts, I'm happy with that really as I know I had lost weight earlier in the week but had like 3 Indians in a row and no exercise so I expected a huge gain. Now I'm at home I plan to maybe go on the wii when Lara is bed and go for an hours walk a day if possible, I live near a large park which is about a 30min walk uphill and not far from the sea front so lots of nice scenery around :)

Back