Nyssa's pro points diary

Have decided I'm not going college this year, lots of reasons why but the main one is I just want to relax, be at home with Lara and spend quality time with her whilst she's little, maybe things will be different next year but will see when the time comes.

Had my weigh in yesterday and I sts, I'm happy with that really as I know I had lost weight earlier in the week but had like 3 Indians in a row and no exercise so I expected a huge gain. Now I'm at home I plan to maybe go on the wii when Lara is bed and go for an hours walk a day if possible, I live near a large park which is about a 30min walk uphill and not far from the sea front so lots of nice scenery around :)

They are only little once and would be a shame to miss it :) and sts is great if you went off plan :) exercise sounds good! when my OH has finished decorating and moves all the dust sheets and junk I may actually get a chance to exercise! We are all here if you need support hun :)

xxxx

Thanks Hun, I've just had a lot going in lately so haven't been 100% with everything although haven't been exercising for a while, asking as its bit raining tomorrow am definately going to go for a power walk with the pram.

I've just been soo tired for the past few data, I've had my first period in well over a year and urs just drained me! As soon as Lara is in bed I'm going to be heading up too x

Thanks Hun, I've just had a lot going in lately so haven't been 100% with everything although haven't been exercising for a while, asking as its bit raining tomorrow am definately going to go for a power walk with the pram.

I've just been soo tired for the past few data, I've had my first period in well over a year and urs just drained me! As soon as Lara is in bed I'm going to be heading up too x

Ah good old aunt flo is sent to test us! I'm sleeping about 14 hours a day at the moment because of my medication, but just making sure i time my naps to be able to eat properly.

I haven't exercised yet and know that in the long run I'm going to have to, to help my weight loss. I lost 6lb this week which felt really good but I'm so drained all the time i just have no engery to function let alone exercise.

*sarah-lou* said:
Ah good old aunt flo is sent to test us! I'm sleeping about 14 hours a day at the moment because of my medication, but just making sure i time my naps to be able to eat properly.

I haven't exercised yet and know that in the long run I'm going to have to, to help my weight loss. I lost 6lb this week which felt really good but I'm so drained all the time i just have no engery to function let alone exercise.

Oh Gosh that is a lot of sleep, do you still
Feel tired when your awake tho as when your ill just seem to be constantly tired. I saw the list of mess you are on, do you have to take them constantly or just when you are Ill?

I enjoy exercise but need to get motivated to donut first which is my problem x

Oh Gosh that is a lot of sleep, do you still
Feel tired when your awake tho as when your ill just seem to be constantly tired. I saw the list of mess you are on, do you have to take them constantly or just when you are Ill?

I feel exhausted when I'm awake still as I'm having horrendous nightmares when I do sleep, so when I wake it's like I;ve done 50 rounds with mike tyson.

Some i take constantly and some are additions for when it's bad, in the last 2 years I haven't managed a week where I have had more than around 25 hours sleep and ended up in hosp twice last year with exhaustion from lack of sleep.

I think this time round as I've got alot stronger meds (especially the oxycontin) as I need immediate relief they are just knocking me for 6! So far today, I went to bed at 1am in the end last night, up at 8.30 then back to sleep at around 1pm then I woke up again at around 5pm and I'm still exhausted. OH said I must of been having a terrible nightmare this afternoon as I was screaming at my pillow and punching the bed. No wonder I'm shattered when I do wake up!

lol that did make me giggle "donut" good old auto correct!

*sarah-lou* said:
I feel exhausted when I'm awake still as I'm having horrendous nightmares when I do sleep, so when I wake it's like I;ve done 50 rounds with mike tyson.

Some i take constantly and some are additions for when it's bad, in the last 2 years I haven't managed a week where I have had more than around 25 hours sleep and ended up in hosp twice last year with exhaustion from lack of sleep.

I think this time round as I've got alot stronger meds (especially the oxycontin) as I need immediate relief they are just knocking me for 6! So far today, I went to bed at 1am in the end last night, up at 8.30 then back to sleep at around 1pm then I woke up again at around 5pm and I'm still exhausted. OH said I must of been having a terrible nightmare this afternoon as I was screaming at my pillow and punching the bed. No wonder I'm shattered when I do wake up!

Oh my gosh sounds horrid, are you working currently as if you are don't know how you manage it all, really hope you feel better soon x

Oh well today so far has been rubbish, I went to meet a friend for lunch and ate crap and haven't been counting points since Monday!

I know I've gained now, I'm going to carry on with ww as I know it works when I stuck with it. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and start a fresh from tomorrow for my points etc.

I'n signed up to groupon where you get vouchers and money off and things and ww have there 3 month offer for only £17! I just paid £32 for the 3 month online subscription so I'm going to cancel and sign up again with the groupon voucher so I'm get £15 back!

Oh my gosh sounds horrid, are you working currently as if you are don't know how you manage it all, really hope you feel better soon x

No I don't work, I'm signed off sick.

Oh well today so far has been rubbish, I went to meet a friend for lunch and ate crap and haven't been counting points since Monday!

I know I've gained now, I'm going to carry on with ww as I know it works when I stuck with it. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and start a fresh from tomorrow for my points etc.

I'n signed up to groupon where you get vouchers and money off and things and ww have there 3 month offer for only £17! I just paid £32 for the 3 month online subscription so I'm going to cancel and sign up again with the groupon voucher so I'm get £15 back!

Tomorrow is a new day petal and a new start :)

*sarah-lou* said:
Tomorrow is a new day petal and a new start :)

Tomorrow came and went lol

Last night told my oh to get me some fruit as we had none in the house so I can snack on that when I get pecking.

I'm going to give it 100% from today and weigh in on Fridays instead, need to update my weight details to show my gain :-(

Going to go for a little walk later even if it is only around town and use Zumba or just dance on the wii tonight x

Tomorrow came and went lol

Last night told my oh to get me some fruit as we had none in the house so I can snack on that when I get pecking.

I'm going to give it 100% from today and weigh in on Fridays instead, need to update my weight details to show my gain :-(

Going to go for a little walk later even if it is only around town and use Zumba or just dance on the wii tonight x

Thats it hun! I just got some fruit in! i love snacking on fruit but hate it when it gets too ripe or goes soft, so it give me a limited window of munching! lol

I love juicy fruits like melons and grapes etc could eat them all day long lol

Have done really well so far today, had a 6inch turkey breast sub with deli mustard (8pp), a weight watchers chilli con carne meal (7pp) and a toffee cheesecake (5pp) fir dinner, for a snack earlier had a little pot of chocolate Philadelphia (2pp) on ww crackers (2pp) and had some skimmed milk for coffee (1pp) totalling 25pp out of 27, my points went up due to my gain lol

Just had some grapes and strawberries to snack on, just wondering how much fruit is too much fruit as had a bowl full and some fruit can be quite high in calories, here's what I had

image-1714156752.jpg

My oh just called me and said to me hot stay awake so we can share an Indian, does he not realise I'm trying to lose weight, maybe he's a secret 'feeder' lol

Hey Nyssa! I'm currently on my second day of WW and also came from a vlcd like you.. i lost a stone in 2 weeks a month ago and BOOM most of it is back already! Well done for getting back on track today you are doing great :D x

lucielou said:
Hey Nyssa! I'm currently on my second day of WW and also came from a vlcd like you.. i lost a stone in 2 weeks a month ago and BOOM most of it is back already! Well done for getting back on track today you are doing great :D x

Hya, I know that feeling after coming off a vlcd, I loved it and stick to it for 3 months but I don't do the refeed properly and basically pigged out on the food I didn't have for those months!

Good luck for your ww journey do you have a diary? X

Haha I was the same it is so hard to stop when you finally start eating normally again haha! I see you found my diary :D x

lucielou said:
Haha I was the same it is so hard to stop when you finally start eating normally again haha! I see you found my diary :D x

It is so hard and it when I tried to get back on the vlcd after a break I just couldn't do it and gained weight as I kept binging on the things I couldn't have, was so frustrating though as it was soo easy the first time.

I like ww because we can have a takeaway or chocolate if we want asking as its in our allowance and I do find myself reaching for fruit more (when it's here) as it doesn't use points.

My oh came home with this

image-1842652152.jpg

Luckily it looks disgusting and literally swimming in oil so was sooo much easier for me to refuse it even though am slightly hungry, that's day 1 done for me as I'm in bed now and not leaving untill the morning! :)

yay on resisting! sleep well!

Am soo confused I weighed in this morning am a daily weigher although I try not to and am down 4.5lbs over night!

I know this isn't due to 1 full day on ww, probably just that I got all the crap out if my system and finished my period but is still 1lb lighter than before I had my period!

Back