O.k jumping in and need some serious help

thought it more appropriate to join this part of the forum as this must be my 100th restart - i kid you not

I lost 5 stone 2 years ago and let it go so back 2 years later sick i let myself go and sick of wasting all that money.

I just wish i could tthrough one day without eating a biscuit or a nibble of something

I know i must get through it as my health is suffering.

starting today, one porridge so far and tons of coffee

here we go.....................

know just how you feel. most i've

Know just how you feel. Longest i've ever lasted was one week. Lost 10lbs then totally blew and not been able to stick with it since. So want to do it and know i can so what's stopping me???????

Hey, I'm a returner but this time am determined. I read a post on here about the two kinds of people who do low cal diets. It said you can either be happy on it or treat it like a chore. All other times I have thought it such a burden, but this time round have been making myself excited, looking on here, looking at inspirational photos each day and watching dvd boxsets in the evening. I think the key is to keep urself distracted. I hope u get on well. You did it last time 5st, that's really incredible, you can sail through again. Lx

I'm a returner only lasted 5days last time and totally blew it and got very very annoyed! And cried for a whole day afterwards! Changed CDC and new one seems more supportive! So seeing her next week, and hopefully starting again nct Friday xx good look us returnees! Xxx

Hey, I'm a returner but this time am determined. I read a post on here about the two kinds of people who do low cal diets. It said you can either be happy on it or treat it like a chore. All other times I have thought it such a burden, but this time round have been making myself excited, looking on here, looking at inspirational photos each day and watching dvd boxsets in the evening. I think the key is to keep urself distracted. I hope u get on well. You did it last time 5st, that's really incredible, you can sail through again. Lx

Icemoose (The Diet Guy) is great. You can sign up for his weekly newsletter or check out his website. I think if you google The Diet Guy you will find him. Like you, I did CD for the first time 2 years ago and it was a revelation. I lost 32lbs but have slowly put most of it back on again. I have had several failed re-starts, mostly because I viewed the process the wrong way. Like it was some kind of punishment. This time I am seeing it as a quick (ish) means to an end. I have chosen to do it. It is my choice to continue doing it for as long as I want to. I feel determined to see it through and work up the plans this time. I am sure, with all the support available on minis, you will all be successful.

I have got so many big things coming up over the next 18 months or so (2 DD's weddings) I need to look my best and WANT to look my best. No amount of food would ever compensate me if I still look like I do now for these very important events.

Good luck all and have a fab weekend. :D

good luck with starting again. I have just started again too and have my first weigh in on sat! scary!

Come on we can do it this time!!! x

Well, I lost 11 stone, 5 years ago. I suppose it's something of an achievement that up until last july, I had still kept 7 of those stones off. Then followed a really stressfull time, and by January 5th, I had put another 4 stone on, leaving me just 3 stone under my pre-diet weight in 2006.
I started again, and in 5 weeks, I have lost 2 stone. I am really angry with myself for having to do this again, but there you are. Cambridge if hard, but being morbidly obese is harder.

absolutely! it definately is tough but the rewards are amazing x

Back