O/T 37 years today!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Since we got married! Now when would be a good time to mention to him that it's our anniversary? :hmm:

happy anniversary hunnypie!!! ..

i say mention it before dinner.. so you can give him time to think of what he's going to do to make it up to you during your meal LOL x

Congratulations. As my hubby says you would get less for murder :eek: lol. Lets hope hes got a big surprise waiting. Have a good night x

He went a bit pale,and offered to get some wine! Is now the time to say it seems like a life sentence? :rolleyes:

AHH men!! Our aniversary date is up in the hall - a good friend did a beautiful wedding sampler for us so my hubby has no excuse for forgetting. Many congrats to you both I hope you have a nice celebration - even if it is belated!

Just seen a man run ito the petrol station to buy flowers - thaught of you!!

Try to take comfort in the fact that many men are rubbish about remembering these things and it has nothing to do with how much he loves you. And you never know... he might make it up to you! Live in hope, eh?

I'd mention it to him tomorrow while you serve him with the divorce papers for forgetting lol.

Happy anniversary have a lovely day. xx

Back