O/T A little bit of useless information for Friday....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
At 5 minutes and 6 seconds after 4am, on the 8th of July, this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06:07:08:09.

This will not happen again until the year 3009!!!

Who on earth thinks up these little gems?

At 5 minutes and 6 seconds after 4am, on the 8th of July, this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06:07:08:09.

I would say it happens on the 7th August, as it's the American date system that makes it 8th July! Any how it's cool either way!

I seriously hope a computer tells someone this, and that they don't sit and think it out...hehehehe!!!

oh god i have loads yet i can't remember my car reg, i have an encyclopedic knowledge of crap especially animal facts.

blue wales have the largest penis on earth

that should cheer everyone up on a friday.

LOL......brilliant, Princessria, thank you for that information, I shall never look at a whale again without remembering that. X

Tehehe, whales have big willys!

did u know guide dogs are trained to only poo when their owner puts down a piece of paper, and can hold it in when on puplic transport! :eek: wish my dog would do that, she just holds it in untill iv forgotten to bring a bag and there are plenty of people around grrr LOL

We live near to the beach and its a £1000 fine if your dog is caught fouling the beach - so what does my dog do, always waits until she is on the beach and in the middle of a crowd of people to do her 'poop'......bless her, LOL...good job we always have a pocket full of 'poop' bags (empty ones I hasten to add).

Haha, I can't help but love my little girlie. Shes got such charm about her, but my god she doesnt but me in some awkward situations sometimes! LOL..

Nearly all mammals have a bone in their penis called the baculum! The only mammal species without baculum are the humans, horses, donkeys, rhinoceros, marsupials, rabbits, cetaceans (whales and dolphins), elephants and hyenas

Nearly all mammals have a bone in their penis called the baculum! The only mammal species without baculum are the humans, horses, donkeys, rhinoceros, marsupials, rabbits, cetaceans (whales and dolphins), elephants and hyenas

oh god i have loads yet i can't remember my car reg, i have an encyclopedic knowledge of crap especially animal facts.

blue wales have the largest penis on earth

that should cheer everyone up on a friday.

I think Friday has just got alot funnier for me. Made me laugh!!

Ooh I'll have to let my brother know this, he's 40 on 8th July ........ he's special!!! lol

Jx

To restore decorum! :rolleyes:

It takes half as many muscles to smile as to frown.

LOL, Squiddie .....

What a lovely funny and happy thread to take us into the weekend, thanks everyone. X

Last edited:
Back