O/T An exciting few weeks ahead of me!!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I have so much to look forward to in the next few weeks, its brilliant.

This week is the last week of the Somerfield that I work as being open, we close at 1pm on Saturday and then Tesco start their work on the Monday and will be reopening in September. So that is exciting for me, I get to learn all Tescos way of doing things. I am so grateful they are taking on the staff too coz that would have been a worry if they didnt. Plus, staff night out on Saturday which will be ace!

I have a job interview on Thursday............I finished uni last May and still havnt had any luck getting a job related to my course so I have to try my best with that.

Then next week I have the week off pai s Tesco have taken so long to decide what they are doing with us that we have been told to just stay at home the first week. This works in well for my next excitement. My brother and his wife are coming up to visit and I havent seen them since Christmas...........so they havnt seen my 3 stone lighter either!!!! :)

Then, in September, my OH is taking me away for a couple of days to a castle hotel in Edinburgh. ITS ALL SO EXCITING!!!!!

I am feeling fantastic at the moment and wanted to share this feeling with you all.

Hope you all have a GREAT week x x x x x x x x x x

Wow!!!!

Thats lovely news and Im pleased to hear that your job is safe.
Things are definitely going your way and you will stun your Brother and Sister in Law with your weight loss. Well done!

xxx

Great news about your job, thats a load off your mind, and enjoy the rest of the excitement thats lined up, you are going to busy. You will have some wonderfull coments about your weight loss so enjoy the moment. xx

Thanks ladies!!!! Ive just been on a bit of a high lately. Its all so exciting. And to top it all off, I went to the dentist today and didnt need anything done.................that NEVER happens to me. Must be the diet :) . Ive also asked to be referred to an orthodontist to see about straightening my teeth. I really dislike them and I thought to myself, I am doing all this work to make me healthy and looking good....I think my teeth should look just as good, so it may mean a lot of work, but my god, I have a lot to smile about.....it would feel so good to have a great smile too!!! :) :)

Anyway, enough rabbitting on from me now, im away to work to spread my happiness there. x x x

How super! Imagine your brothers face when he sees you!

Thanks for sharing your joy. I am sitting here smiling myself now. Let us know what your bruv thinks!!

Back