O/T Back from seeing Metallica!

It was this summer i saw the sexy beast himself- PHOARRRRRRRRRRR hetfield is soooooo sexy! lol I love metallica! Dont even need to ask if the gig was good coz i just know they would have been. They kicked ass at Leeds this year! xx

WHAT?? they were in Leeds? When??!! Where?? Why didn't I know anything?? ;(

Would it make things worse if I said we were so close I could almost smell him, and his charisma and sex appeal just ooooozed LOL

ugh. i just noticed that this concert was in Sheffield- ugh- i was so close and didn't even know it!:( i think i need to check upcoming gigs more:)

The next three dates in the UK are

Birmingham - 25th March
Glasgow - 26th March
London - 28th March

I have seen tickets on ebay, quite cheap at the mo, but what they'll go for at the end of the auctions are anyone's guess.

Birmingham - 25th March
Glasgow - 26th March
London - 28th March

I have seen tickets on ebay, quite cheap at the mo, but what they'll go for at the end of the auctions are anyone's guess.

hmm, March money-wise is not looking good at all for me, so i would only be able to go sometime in April:( but i'll see how it goes- if i win the lottery on Friday, I'm gonna go to all 3 gigs:p

Birmingham - 25th March
Glasgow - 26th March
London - 28th March

Oh No Birmingham is the nearest to me but I can't do 25th and theres not enough time for me to emotionally blackmail my friends into coming with me even if I could do that day!!

AND no I don't want to hear how close you were, I'm extremely jealous already!

LOL, my lips are sealed. All I will say is commiserations. I reckon they'll end up showing up at sonisphere festival later in the year. I can't believe Faith No More, my other all time favourite band are re-forming and headlining at Download Festival at Donnington. I can't rake £160 each together for me and hubby to go :(

Back