O/T BRITIANS GOT TALENT

Flawless to win!!!!

Ive been backing them since it started and their performance just then was absolutly brilliant.

Diversity i think (or flawless, it's a toughie!). But would be happy if julian (saxophone) or that boy dancer won too :)

If stavros flatley won it'd make me smile big time :D hehehe

She's on now! Pushy Mum or what? She should go away a be a child! I want Julian Smith (sax guy) to win, he's such a lovely chap, and I'd buy a cd of his.

Am I really bad to be hoping Hollie messes up again :whistle:

LOL bless her! She was all over that performance- such a brave lil 10 year old she is.. tellin ya i'd never be able to do that! (not for the fact i cant sing but the fact i cudnt perform to what felt like every human in the world!) xx

Am I really bad to be hoping Hollie messes up again :whistle:

hehehe :copon:

i'm watching an hour behind on sky+ so am looking forward to seeing it... but as i've said before, it would serve the judges right if she did it again and b******d the live final up for them (even though i loooooove simon and piers :D :eek: :break_diet: ) lol

Don't mind as long it's not Hollie. I think it's actually a really strong final and could go any way.

absolutly love stavros flatley i think they should win on the pure entertainment factor! so long as susan boyle doesnt win i will be happy cant stand the woman!!

is it me or does anybody else find it all emotional ?

dont' want susan boyle or the 10 yr old to win - stavros is soo funny and the 2 dance groups are fabtastic.
Sean is fit and a good singer but I think it will be a close call for alot of them tbh...

i thought susan had a bit of a smug look on her face after she sang! but to be fair to her she was good however i love stavros flatey and think they are a perfect act for the queen to see!! lol!

and..... even the ones who don't win will win in some other way so they won't lose out anyhoo - gotto go Diversity coming up.................

wow diversity were AMAZING! agree with amanda flawless look pants compared to them!

DIVERSITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How good was that ?

FABTASTIC

Just watching hollie (watching over an hour behind on sky+) and she's a bit 'off' isn't she!

I think its going to be really close because the calibre of acts were brilliant tonight.

I voted for flawless anyway - fingers crossed :p

Back