o/t bruising easily with less fat?

dia1972

Hello...just wanted to chat about problem with my knee. I have random bruises appearing around my knee and at the top of my calf and pain at the back of my knee. Doctor ruled out deep vein thrombosis (phew!) and need to have a couple of tests but he seemed to think I may be just knocking it without realising and more prone to bruising now I have less body fat. I am maintaining at 8stone 10lb ...surely this is not light enough to be bruising easily ???

I bruise like a peach since LT lol never used to when i was bigger so perhaps it is just due to lower bodyfat etc

Oh I know about bruises....I have always bruised easily, but more so since LT too...in fact, at this very minute, my left leg is covered in bruises...where did they come from! I can only think it is with using the vibroplate..

I have been having some sports massage as I have a problem with my thoricic muscle, and no word of a lie, my lower back is black and blue JUST from a massage!!!!!

Not sure why bruising more on LT, but I think I might do a search and see. Low blood sugars maybe?

I have been maintaining nearly 4 months now, and I too bruise easier than I used to when I was bigger. I think its just the leaner body that tends to let the bruising show up.

Wow...I gave this message an off/topic tag..but perhaps it is related to Lipotrim ?? Will mention about LT when I go back to see dr for follow up as didn't think to mention originally .

Back