Mission Possible

Another good week, yippee! Just been for a 5k run in gale-force winds and April showers but managed it in 27:50 so I'm happy with that. Time for a nice shower now, then a cup of tea with some 72% cocoa Swiss chocolate. My evening treat!

Still have this bloated belly so going back to non-bread based lunches next week to see if that helps. Worried about my first Friday weigh-in tomorrow because of the bloating. I know I've been good calorie and food-wise but I feel heavy and sluggish so tomorrow might be disappointing.

Off to drink lots of water now to see if that helps!

Will check in tomorrow at some stage.

X

Good weigh-in this week considering the bloating. Down 0.6lb. It's not an amazing loss by any means but it's in the right direction.

Few treats planned for tomorrow, including a take-away pizza from a new place near us that does authentic, wood-fired pizzas, instead of the usual Dominoes etc. The menu sounds amazing so I'm looking forward to a nice treat. Then back on the wagon on Sunday. Need to decide my lunches for next week, but will definitely be avoiding bread and seeing if that makes a difference.

Off to bed now. Have a great weekend everyone!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done squishy - bread does seem to have a bad name for itself whichever plan you are following. Hope the bloating goes away.

Just been for a 5k run in gale-force winds and April showers but managed it in 27:50 so I'm happy with that.

27:50?? Oh lord I feel so slow! Haha I'm just about to go out for one now but I don't think I'll come close to that. Challenge accepted :p

And well done on the weigh-in. Half a pound is half a pound :) And enjoy your stone baked pizza, I had one last Sunday and it was gorgeous and not dripping in fat x

27:50?? Oh lord I feel so slow! Haha I'm just about to go out for one now but I don't think I'll come close to that. Challenge accepted :p

And well done on the weigh-in. Half a pound is half a pound :) And enjoy your stone baked pizza, I had one last Sunday and it was gorgeous and not dripping in fat x

My usual time is around 29/30 mins! I was just desperate to get home!!

Pizza on its way, very excited!! X

Well done squishy - bread does seem to have a bad name for itself whichever plan you are following. Hope the bloating goes away.

Thanks my lovely! Feeling a lot less bloated sine I stopped eating this particular brown bread, despite the fact that I've eaten other bready things, so maybe it's a particular ingredient in the brown bread!

Treat day was fab but very filling. Felt stuffed and ill going to bed last night which was just stupid. Back on the wagon today and although I'm quite snacky (not helped by having chocolate in the house!) I'll be coming in at 1600 cals as planned.

Good week so far. I find that when I'm busy in work, I'm not hungry, but when things are a little quieter, I get snacky which has made me realise how much of a boredom eater I really am!

Anyway, I've been around 1600 cals each day and since I've been avoiding bread for lunch I'm a lot leas bloated. Woohoo. Looking forward to weigh in on Friday and hoping and praying that maybe I'll get back into the 9's.

Have a hen party this Saturday so that will most definitely be a treat day! I'd like to stay unbloated for that too so will keep watching my bread intake!

Watch this space for weigh-in! X

Howdy folks! Just a quick check in. Had some lovely "time-off" in Fri, Sat and Sun (not all planned, oops!) but back to 1600 cals since Monday. Having one of those weeks where I don't seem to be too hungry between meals so I'm embracing that and not eating unnecessarily. Not sure if the scales will be good to me Friday morning. I'd be delighted with a STS to be honest!

Ooh I want one of those weeks! I've been so tempted to snack and its been hard sticking to it and I've failed a couple of times although not massively. Still within calories but will really slow down my weight loss if I keep it up. Been really enjoying couch to 5k tho and in the past running has really helped get the weight off so hoping it will again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I want one of those weeks! I've been so tempted to snack and its been hard sticking to it and I've failed a couple of times although not massively. Still within calories but will really slow down my weight loss if I keep it up. Been really enjoying couch to 5k tho and in the past running has really helped get the weight off so hoping it will again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha, I spoke too soon and have been feeling quite snacky the past few days!!

Weigh in tomorrow- eek!! I'd love a STS but just have that "heavy" feeling so it'll probably be a gain. Just in from a 5 mile run so maybe that will help?!

Back