O/T Cambridge Diet and Dating

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by DappyMare, 20 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Is there anyone about who has just started dating and on the cd.....I'm restarting next week when i get my fresh packs, but was wondering how you deal with 1= Bad breath lol and 2) meals out

I were planning on meals out just to have chicken salad for that evening and not drink, but proper worried with the breath...Is it an issue for anyone? don't want the first kiss to be the last one lol :D or will breath spray be enough to cover it :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    chicken salad would be fine, again stick to all the proteins.. ask megan as she went a date and had the same issue last week with menu choices i think, or maybe not i cnat remember.. haha! the bad breath, i dont think there is anything else you can have apart from the spray, you will just have to use it when you go for toilet stops ect when you you through out the course of the date if it makes you feel better, also have a good amount of water that day, im sure that helps. have a good date! :)

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Cheers hun

Will be sticking with the protein for sure:D and will definitely be having extra toilet breaks for fresh breathing lol:p

5. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    i have pondered this myself...have been off the dating wagon for a while but losing weight & feeling better about myself is making me think i will be more open to it. But cant imagine what would do with meals & booze etc on dates! Never mind the bad breath! And wonder how soon could tell potential boyfriend about CD (which would make it easier!)

6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    ha ha ha ha funny I had been seeing someone before CD but it kind of drifted apart, he keeps asking to take me out, but \I keep making excuses down to the bad breath not the food or drink lol i always have breath spray but still so paranoid :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.