1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Children in Need Rocks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hajis-sweetie, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

WW Propoints
    Did anyone else register for the ticket ballot? I did and have just got a commiserations email - Pah! SOOOO gutted, I really wanted to go. My sister registered too and hasn't received an email yet...the wait is killing me!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh lord, is it that time of year again? Can't stand it I'm afraid but sorry that you missed out on your chance to go along.
  4. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

WW Propoints
    Thanks. Oh no, its not the actual night, that would do my head in! It's a concert with take that, lily allen, and loads of others. Apparently Robbie will perform with Take That, thats why I wanted tickets. Sad i know.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.