O/T dying my hair bright red *PICS ADDED NOW*

awwwwwwww thanks... don't quite know what to say... :eek: lol

You look fantastic. You have lovely skin and a beautiful smi;le and now you can add to that a funky hair colour , Remember weight is nothing but a number.

It looks lovely hun.
X

Cool.

i have purple hair and also hate standing out in a crowd lol.

if you want it to look more red then get some Star gazer hair dye and do it now while your hair is already red. be warned though it does dye your skin, i mean really dye your skin the first time i used it i just washed it off in the shower like normal and as it ran off my head and down the rest of my it dyed the whole of my body bright pink (as this was the colour) and i had to use a scrubbing brush and Cif to get it off. so if you do use it then just tip your head over the bath instead to wash it off. after the first wash its fine. its ace stuff though.

x

I love the colour!!
As a natural red head, I am a bit biased! However, Ive gone more cherry brown type colour recently...still not sure on it, but its growing out now and I will be glad to get back to normality!! (well until I go grey!)
The curls look fab, so bouncy!

oooh you look lovely really suits you and it sooo works..

when ever i feel down i always dye my hair a nice bright red or a very daring bright blue to make myself feel zipppy

i use directions though really nice bright colours..

thanks for the recommendations! and thanks for all the nice comments too xx :eek:

oooh you look lovely really suits you and it sooo works..

when ever i feel down i always dye my hair a nice bright red or a very daring bright blue to make myself feel zipppy

i use directions though really nice bright colours..

yea directions is good, tends not to last as long though i found but very easy to use

yea directions is good, tends not to last as long though i found but very easy to use

yeah thats the only bad thing but its great for a super zippy pick me up colour for a few weeks :rolleyes:

Back