o/t Facebook?

henna!

I can do this............
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems getting onto facebook today? :confused:

I have been trying all day just keeps coming up website unavailable?? I'm not sure i will survive this evening if it is not back up and running!! My oh is in florida for 5 days and i am so bored in the evening! Facebook and here are my lifelines!! LOl!:wave_cry:

Yes Ive had it today too!! Its been a bit dodgy for a week but today can't get on at all x

I can get on but it wont upload anything, not even status. Im panicing over cyber fish dying and not being able to water fairyland plants lol.

I can get on but it wont upload anything, not even status. Im panicing over cyber fish dying and not being able to water fairyland plants lol.

LOL, I was worried about my fish dying.. and my crops dying in farmtown. I didn't know about fairyland... methinks I might need to check it out LOL.

It's not been working for me all day either. I thought I'd done something to it.

LOL! About the cyberfish and Fairlyland plants!!

I know the chat thingy kept freezing up but other that that has been ok! Hope it is up and running soon! Im not sure how long i will cope!

Thank god it's not just me, I thought work had blocked it somehow!! Hopefully we'll have it up and running again soon.

Mine has been running fine! none of you have the application fan check do you? I know loads of people who have had problems with it and it affects their facebook! Mine was playing up but once I removed it it runs fine! x

No dont have fancheck heard it was bad!! Must be certain people!! NO one excludes me!!!!O:)

I can get a connection to facebook on my blackberry now but not on the laptop!

I keep getting this message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

oh dear doesnt sound to good does it!! it seems to be fine on my mobile but it is not the same is it!

I can't get on it too!! so annoying..

Thank god for that!! I can get on too!! Yeah!!

Last edited:
Phew, all my coffee and peppers were ready to harvest.. just in time LMAO, what a sad case!!

Back