o/t funny slogans

Rule 1 - The Bartender is always right
Rule 2 - If Bartender is wrong, see Rule 1!
Rule 3 - Flatter the barperson, you'll be glad you did
Rule 4 - Drinks are free from 5pm, somewhere in the world it is 5pm!
Rule 5 - I don't have a drink problem - I drink, no problem
Rule 6 - I'm a drink MAT (More Alcohol Thanks)
Rule 7 - Drink to forget....or is it forget to drink?
Rule 8 - I only drink on days that end in Y
Rule 9 - I like my drinks like my men - tall, cool and generous!
Rule 10 - Hair of the dog? That's one shaggy dog!
Rule 11 - Never mix your drinks - get someone else to do it!
Rule 12 - I don't need glasses, I'm happy with this one.
Rule 13 - Sleep with the bartender, get free beer!
Rule 14 - Tell your mate to ring the bell (round is on him)
Rule 15 - Dont drink and drive, you`ll spill it.
Rule 16 - Don't upset the bartender she might spit in your drink!
Rule 17 - Double or quits!
Rule 18 - 1 Drink i feel fine - 2 drinks and i will feel anybody. :D

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I'm having a party for my birthday. I'm going to do a cocktail bar and my SIL and I are trying to come up with some funny slogans to make into beer mats. I thought i could print them myself and then laminate.

Thanks for the rep points. So it's laminate beer mats time? How many slogans did you end up with? I bet it'll be great fun! Let us know how it goes.....:)

Thanks Minz. We're having hawaiian beach party theme! Already worrying about the weather, my house and garden are just bog standard average size and if it keeps raining i'm a tad worried about where to put everyone. However, we can get a couple of gazebos and my bro has a big party tent we just might manage to squeeze in to garden somewhere.
I've made a list of Bar Rules and the other slogans i'm making into beer mats.
I neither need nor want pressies and have said to OH all i want is to have loads of friends round, everyone enjoy themselves and have our party as one that people remember for ages! Probably most important is for the sun to shine but the way its going just to have it dry will be good. I've got tons of props courtesy of ebay - 6ft palm trees, scene setters for the walls to look like a tiki hut. Hawaiian dancer stickers for the doors, garlands, flower leis, i've even made a cocktail bar from an old shelving unit and a table skirt. Kids have a wee dinghy each which i'm going to fill with iced water for the beers so think we are just about set to go.
Haven't even tried to diet this last week or so as i know i'll be doing loads of eating and drinking as birthday mid week and party next sat but really really intending to get right back into it when kids go back to school on 19th.
Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Sounds amazing! Don't worry about the weather - it sounds like people will be too busy enjoying the party atmosphere you've created. Enjoy and happy birthday!

Back