1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

O/T: I Think I'm Going Blind! Part V

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by squiddie, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Howdy all!

I'm in a bad mood so I'll keep this short.

My CT scan was clear my results were: "CT Scan - Head: Normal - Steady" No idea what steady means, but bring on the jokes!! :p

All my bloods were clear too, so that's good as well.

The inflamation etc., has calmed down so I have to go back in 6 weeks, but if my vision gets worse or I get any pain I have to go back in "as an emergency".

So I think this is the final part in the series, thanks for reading!

Love and hugs,

Natt xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I'm so glad it was the 'all clear' for you Squiddie - let's hope it really is the end of your story and your vision is alright now.

Have a good day, love to you. X

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

That's good news Squiddie. You should be delighted and not in a bad mood!
    I am so glad that everything is clear and hope you can close the page on this chapter.

5. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

I'm more confused that they used the word "normal" about you! ;)

Glad you are starting to recover, fingers crossed that's the worst over. xx

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Sorry I should clarify, I wasn't in a bad mood because of the hospital, just some stuff has gone on in the passed 3 days and I'm not chuffed!

I'm thrilled about the results, I can stop going to that bloody hospital waiting room!

7. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Oh, that's good that the test results have not upset you.
    So sorry that other things are effecting you to make you in a bad mood. I hope it all clears up soon.

8. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

hope your eyes are ok now..sorry you had a bad time thenp[that was a few months ago. hope your mood has improved]

sorry for annoying you.

9. Harrie

Harrie Well-Known Member

Hope that's the start of a good recovery, Squid. x

10. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Fingers crossed everything keeps going in the right direction xx

11. Cookie_monster

Cookie_monster Mum to two!

Hey Squiddie!!! (Julianne_julz in disguise btw!!) Hope you're ok, not heard from you in aaaages!! How's things??? Xx

12. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

It amazes me that people still care! I've written part 6 here as it's quite long, but thank you all love and good vibes to you all xxx