O/T Is anyone else watching big brother???

I'm just watching last nights now, OMG! She really is a nasty piece of work! What a horrid woman, how rude and insulting is she???

I'm just watching the bit when they're sat discussing everything, and she just told Rebecca to 'get over' the chip thing when she was constantly moaning about them??? She is nasty! I'm speechless, how can she sit there and talk to people like that and call them p*icks and stuff??

I bet her mother is so proud.

Oh yeah def proud and she keeps saying remember i told you..she is crazy!! and her sidekick what her name sylvia yeah we will see how she comes when alex gets kicked out cuz she will be kicked out. Think steph will go this week what do you guys think?

Yeah whats that all about? 'I told you so'?? Eh?

Calling everyone simple? What because she had a child young and has a good job, that makes her an expert in the real world. I'm actually gobsmacked at how she feels the need to sit and talk to, no sorry talk at people like she does. She doesn't even let people argue the toss either, what a horrid person.

I quite liked Sylvia to start with and she's really pretty but yeah she's a bit of a lap dog ain't she.

We've been ranting about Alex at work this morning. :D

I hope either Mario or Steph gets the boot this week!!

Steph has to go, she didn't even try in the secret mission.

Alex is disgusting, if I was in there I would have ended up slapping her

Don't know I think Luke is quite boring, I wouldn't be suprised if he goes.

omg your right him aswell but i think id like to see her going quicker!!!

Yeah whats that all about? 'I told you so'?? Eh?

Calling everyone simple? What because she had a child young and has a good job, that makes her an expert in the real world. I'm actually gobsmacked at how she feels the need to sit and talk to, no sorry talk at people like she does. She doesn't even let people argue the toss either, what a horrid person.

I quite liked Sylvia to start with and she's really pretty but yeah she's a bit of a lap dog ain't she.

I dont know your dead right though a horrible person. She reminds me of charlie from last year.

We've been ranting about Alex at work this morning. :D

I hope either Mario or Steph gets the boot this week!!
Both of them should prob go but i hope steph goes :)

Steph has to go, she didn't even try in the secret mission.

Alex is disgusting, if I was in there I would have ended up slapping her

I would of slapped her no end and flung her accross the bb house wall that would have shut her up and got rid of her.

It should be good tonight :)

She reminds me of charlie from last year.

Ah yeah, I though that too.

The original self confessed 'it' girl.

Hmmmm try thing girl, cuz you so ain't it!

I have zero respect for people as poisoned as Alex. She gives women a bad name I think.

Charlie was just funny! Did she ever breathe?!

south east london IT girl!!! or was it somthing different!!!!! Who cares, i cant actually believe there is people like them in the world so self absorbed and only care about themselves. everyone has feelings and my goodness fighting over chips...and all in the first few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwww...you guys.....

Its your fault I am GONNA have to watch this bloomin' show now!!

When DH moans I will tell him to pm you all and tell YOU off, not me, not my fault!! ;)

awwwww...you guys.....

Its your fault I am GONNA have to watch this bloomin' show now!!

When DH moans I will tell him to pm you all and tell YOU off, not me, not my fault!! ;)

oi you dont be blaming us!!!!!! You know you wanna watch it really!! its only a hr a day really...when u think about it...

oi you dont be blaming us!!!!!! You know you wanna watch it really!! its only a hr a day really...when u think about it...

hmmmm.... thats true. And I do have a pile of ironing to do tonight!!!! I really need something to get me through, dont I?

hmmmm.... thats true. And I do have a pile of ironing to do tonight!!!! I really need something to get me through, dont I?

Most definately, get the iron out turn up the tv and pour yourself some nice cool water stand, drink, iron and enjoy bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Back