O/T (kind of) Unhappy

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Im really unhappy. Had a massive bust up with a friend today and all I want to do now is cry and eat.

Supposed to be going to hers for the weekend tomorrow but im not sure if i should go out not now. There is are 7 people staying at hers in total this weekend and if I dont go then i will be made out to be the bad buy but if I do go then there may be tension and I dont want to ruin everyone elses weekend.

Cant believe i'm so upset over something that isnt my fault :( please help me from going to the fridge and getting the hand made chocolate out that I got for my birthday :(

Im crying my eyes out because she was so mean to me. Its a very long story. I will have to go there tomorrow and pretent everything is alright. I know she has already been onto everyone else this weekend who is coming and told them making me out to be the bad guy :(

She has made you cry...Don't let her ruin your resolve as well. If she is being a b*tch, tell her. And then do what she is doing and tell everyone else involved! Why do YOU have to be the one who gets picked on and takes refuge in food?

Ok hun, Hugs being sent to you.

If you want to stay friends (and I presume you do) then you have got to work a way out of this mess so no one losses face. The thing with arguments is no one wants to admit to being in the wrong. You say its not your fault, but I dare say your friend is saying exactly the same, so there is your predicament. Now, is this friendship a friendship you want to continue with or will you not loose sleep over her if you never see her again. If its the later then no more to be said, but if its the first, then I would ring her and quite calmly just ask her, what the hell happened to make you fall out like that, and take it from there, but you must get talking. Ask her if she still wants you to come for the weekend. If the fall out is over something you both cann't agree on, tell her you will just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that. True friends are people who you can argue with but still love and come back together afterwards but they should never hurt you or be nasty to you, thats no friend in my book. I hope you can sort this out, true friends you can count on one hand during a life time, and are worth their weight in gold so don't loose them.

Awww hun! Friend bust ups are horrid but it'll work out in time. A little treat is always good, but if it's when you're down you will only feel worse for it later...what will cheer you up is it being ok with your mate. Why not call her and talk it over? Try sort it out in time for the weekend, or you'll feel bad then too :-( xxxx

I have asked her if she would like me to come over this weekend (she lives 180 miles away from me lol) but she just keeps saying its up to me. I say 'yes' and then she will kick off again. Its all because something that was that my OH was supposed to do something for her saturday day time but he now wants to do it friday night so we can all spend the weekend and chill together instead of breaking the weekend up. She now keeps turning around and saying 'dont bother if you cant be ar5ed' and stuff like that :(

Feel really sorry for you, i hate falling out with people and confrontations etc.
Obviously i don't know the whole story but sounds like she's being a little childish. If your OH is doing her a favour she should be grateful he's doing it at all instead of complaining.
Just my opinion for what it's worth.

hugs you hsould make something comfy to eat but is SW friendly, give it space with the naughty thoughts and allow time to calm you down, may be your friend might calm down. May be tomorrow you could right her an email explaining your concerns... honest is the best key. it will sort its self out one way or nother :)

my OH was supposed to do something for her saturday day time but he now wants to do it friday night so we can all spend the weekend and chill together instead of breaking the weekend up. She now keeps turning around and saying 'dont bother if you cant be ar5ed' and stuff like that :(

WHAT?! Oh my, I'd spend my weekend alone with the lovely OH and let that witch solve her own problems.

Yeah i would agree, i wouldn't be treated that way, i would just say stuff your weekend and you and the oh do something and he shouldn't do what it is he was supposed to be doing. It may sound harsh but if she was the one in the wrong and won't give you a straight answer and has spoke to everyone about you, then i would rather not go.

DUDE! That's not a friend. Favours are not obligatory. OH said he will do it for her, but just a little bit later. What is her problem.

I HATE 'friends' like this. I've had one. Hun, it might not seem like it now, but you are probably much better off.

PS: No no no to chocolate. Make some cous cous cake or try out a SW recipe and have fun doing it. Take your mind off biatch-features.

I know your all sooo right but I dont want to loose her friendship. Spoke to her last night and we are still on for the weekend. I know I probably sound like a right sucker though!

PS: No no no to chocolate. Make some cous cous cake or try out a SW recipe and have fun doing it. Take your mind off biatch-features.

I managed to get 2 chocolate and fudge alpen light bars last night so had them, felt good because of the chocolate and i didnt feel bad because it was a HEXB - winner!

Good girl!!! :D well done you! I hope it all turns out well and you have a fab weekend xx

*hugs* having bust up with friends is awful :( .. and even worse as its come at such an awkward time :( sending you lots of good vibes. Don't turn to food though hun, the comfort you'l get from that chocolate won't beat that feeling when you Wi and lose weight.. you know which one you want more.. so avoid that chocolate, you know you can do it! maybe get those choc options out. a warm drink may be soothing.

Go this weekend, and screw her. If its really that bad then you can just leave, but quite frankly, the fact that she's already gone and 'made you out to be the bad guy' is quite pathetic, you'd think she'd be a bit more mature and you two could just have your little bust up a bit more discreetly! .. Im sorry she was so horrible to you though hunny, but this is a perfect oppurtunity to prove that you have changed your eating habits for good. you no longer need to eat to comfort yourself or make yourself feel better. Your stronger than that now. xxxxx

Back