O/T Loose Women

jaylou

Gold Member
OMG - Just seen Bucks Fizz on Loose Women - supposed to be the original and there was only 3 of them and they were absolutely awful. Time to retire.....(them, not me!)

Anyone else see this (and remember them from the 80's)

Are they the ones with the rip off skirts that won Eurovision? Yes I do but probs only from re-plays as was born late '82 so most of the 80s are blurry lol.

Didn't Cheryl Baker (?) work with the Record Breakers Team too? Before Blue Peter was on?

And they were NEVER good anyway lol! x

Ha, I was even more interested in James Martin!! Seriously though, they were shocking and one of them was almost popping out of her top!

Didn't there used to be 4 off them and one of the lads died in a car crash I think. Didn't see them on the telly but I do remember them (unfortunately), shame they're loosing their fizz.

yes, it was grim watching....yes i know the 80's are back, but please..make them stop they were dreadful...lol

its enough to make u eat chocolate lol

Heh I remember watching Cheryl Baker's cooking show Eggs n Baker when I was a kid.

Fortunately I was at work!

Where does Coleen Nolan buy her clothes from? no way is she a size ten as she claims to be.

She was a size ten she's put some weight back on now.

Back