O/T - LUSH

Beki

Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone else is a complete LUSH addict like me? :p :eek:

I was being a right moaning minnie earlier, saying to my mum how i hate not having any money and how i really NEED some more LUSH stuff lol... and she asked me if i'd like my birthday money early so i can go and spend it in LUSH :D

So guess where i'm off to first thing in the morning?! :whistle:

I've written a list of what i'm getting... some of it i've not tried before as they're new products.. ooh i'm so excited! LOL

How sad am i?! :rotflmao:

Awww yeah, snifffffffffffffffffffffff, heaven!!!

Choco without the syns (as t'were ;))

Enjoy x

I've never been into a LUSH store, just walking past one makes me feel ill lol

Haha! My Dad was like that - He is dead now, but his passing was not LUSH related.

I think LUSH products look awesome but I have no sense of smell... So I miss out on most of the fun, I think.

I was in a Lush on Saturday with mini Brad (selecting a purchase for Mrs Brad, not for me you understand). Mini Brad (Max) was very busy sniffing everything in sight. He did however come a bit of a cropper when giving a dusty bath bomb a rather deeper sniff than perhaps he wished he had. Apart from the shocked look on his face, he was still sporting a salt and seaweed blue nose all the way home.

hehe bless him! :D :rotflmao:

mine do the same every time we're in there!!!

i was thinking of applying for a part time xmas job in there (50% staff discount!!!! woohoo!), but the closing date was 10th sept so no go :(

Oh I love love love Lush. I need to pop in and get some Soft Coeur because my last bar melted! It's always my favourite bar that suffers the mishaps - my rabbit ate half of one!

I haven't bought anything for a while because my best friend bought me the big 'Think Pink' hatbox for my birthday :D but I do need some Catastrophe Cosmetic as well...

I think it's great they have Retro Lush online now so I can get Queen of Hearts soap, but why did they discontinue Youki-Hi?? It was gorgeous! :(

Oh I love love love Lush. I need to pop in and get some Soft Coeur because my last bar melted! It's always my favourite bar that suffers the mishaps - my rabbit ate half of one!

that's my fave massage bar too - but i'm getting mange too instead for a change tomorrow :)

I haven't bought anything for a while because my best friend bought me the big 'Think Pink' hatbox for my birthday :D

oh, i'm so jealous!!!! :eek:

but I do need some Catastrophe Cosmetic as well...

haha.. you're like me.. go in for one thing, come out with 10 :D LOL

I think it's great they have Retro Lush online now so I can get Queen of Hearts soap, but why did they discontinue Youki-Hi?? It was gorgeous! :(

oh i loooooooved youki hi! used to have a bath with one of them chucked in then have a scrub with flying fox - heaven! :D

i haven't bought anything from the retro range yet, but when i do it'll be 'the strokes' (used to LOVE that) :)

I LOVE IT!!! :D I'm a total Lush addict. I like using their face products because they're all natural and I like to only use nice, good, lovely things on my skin where I can. I use the Imperialis moisturiser and it's fab.
I like smitten for my mitts, and the classic butterball in my bath...but I experiment with all the bombs! OH despairs of my bits of petal and confetti in the bath after I've done (not that he cleans the bath you understandt, I do that, he just likes a moan about the general girlyness!)

Oooh and I love the vanilla stuff. Mmm it's all warming and lovely.

Do you use the Lush forum? I don't too much but I do pop on now and again.

Retro Lush - I miss The Sicilian bath bomb. I love fruity lemony zingy smells and that was the fabbest. Also, I am half Sicilian! LOL!

Enough Lush dreams now...

I've never been to a LUSH store, never heard of it either! Am I missing out on much? It seems the more weight I lose the girlier I'm getting!

Come on Natt, release your girlyness!!! www.lush.co.uk
Natural, lovely, funky, smelly, pretty and fun...yes, ok the whole shop can be a bit overpowering scent-wise for some...but the stuff they make...oooh it's magic :)

LUSH is amazing!
I use Candy Fluff every day after my shower, it smells of sweeties!

Snow Fairy is my fav, it comes out for christmas, its a pink shower gel which smells of candy floss. I've managed to keep a huge bottle over this past year which I use when I fancy a treat.
Sales assistand told me it should be back in stores this month... Mmmmm :D

i'm baaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkk - with lots of LUSH goodies *mwahahahaaa* :D

here's my new mini-stash courtesy of my lovely mum and dad who gave me my birthday money early :D

sholatillyhermessybedroom4921.jpg

the SA gave me a couple of demos with some face mask on my hand which was lovey, and i ended up buying. and also the new dark angels cleanser, which i thought might be a bit astringent on my skin so she gave me a sample :)

she also showed me how the shower bombs work as i haven't had one before.

as for the lush forum... i am a member, but funnily enough, yesterday my laptop had a hissy fit and when i got back on the net the forum wouldn't let me log back in :( and it still won't today :( keeps telling me that i've maxed out my login attempts?!

so if anyone goes on there can they put an FAO on the board for either Hilary or someone in the know asking if they can get me back online please :eek:

My username on there's Bekiboo26 and my email addy is linandchris13 AT aol dot com

I've also tried to set up a new account but the activation email hasn't come through :(

The new account details are BekiT and email addy is althespursfan AT aol dot com

Cheers me dears :D xx

Last edited:
Lord no, that shop gives me a headache from the scent just walking by! LOL But i have been told it's lovely stuff xx

Back