O/T My Non-MiniMins Reputation

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
Because my house is rather strangely designed, my "back door" is only a few feet from my front door - at the front of my house.

This is normally not a problem, but of an evening I like to stand in the glow of the open back door and have a ciggie...Thus protecting other family members from my enthusiasm for flirting with terminal diseases. This has the effect of making me look like I am a Lady of the Night, drumming up trade.

So far people seem to have sized up my dowdy clothes and innocent demeanor, deciding that I'm probably NOT what it looks like and that I'm most likely just a thoughtful smoker. Good.

Tonight however, I'm breaking in a new pair of shoes. Metallic gold leopard skin shoes, with 4" stiletto heels.

Do you think I should stand in the doorway, smoking and wearing these shoes, in a rough area of Manchester, at night? I'm not sure. What WILL the neighbours think? :D

OMG pmsl at this I could just imagine the scene. Just be carefull when you start wearing the slinky dressess, that might give the neighbours something to worry about lol.

LOL...why don't you try it and see what happens....it could be funny. X

Had one cigarette but so far no takers.

I don't know if the fact that I am 51 (and wearing these shoes) is making me look more dodgy, or less dodgy.

I AM quite tall, even without the heels. Maybe people are assuming I'm just a man in drag, having a quiet smoke.

Because my house is rather strangely designed, my "back door" is only a few feet from my front door - at the front of my house.

This is normally not a problem, but of an evening I like to stand in the glow of the open back door and have a ciggie...Thus protecting other family members from my enthusiasm for flirting with terminal diseases. This has the effect of making me look like I am a Lady of the Night, drumming up trade.

So far people seem to have sized up my dowdy clothes and innocent demeanor, deciding that I'm probably NOT what it looks like and that I'm most likely just a thoughtful smoker. Good.

Tonight however, I'm breaking in a new pair of shoes. Metallic gold leopard skin shoes, with 4" stiletto heels.

Do you think I should stand in the doorway, smoking and wearing these shoes, in a rough area of Manchester, at night? I'm not sure. What WILL the neighbours think? :D

Love it!! LMAO :8855::8855::8855:

ROFPMSL love it, really cheered me up this morning. Where in MCR are you, I used to live down there.

hAHAHAHAHAH

This really did make me giggle! - sounds like those are some darn sexy shoes btw! they sound simalar to a pair iv been eyeing up in dune recently? x

Hehehe Im in manchester but havent heard of anyone starting a new business locally :8855::8855::8855:

Lol...you could always make it more interesting and change the outside light bulb for a red one whilst having a ciggie....they do it in Amsterdam! Lol....your neighbours might question it though!! Ha ha!!

ROFPMSL love it, really cheered me up this morning. Where in MCR are you, I used to live down there.

I live in Longsight, part of Manchester's "Murder Triangle" if the BBC are to be believed. Actually it is really nice here.

hAHAHAHAHAH

This really did make me giggle! - sounds like those are some darn sexy shoes btw! they sound simalar to a pair iv been eyeing up in dune recently? x

They're from Next, very square toes and immensely painful to wear. Heh.

Back