O/T - My pet died and I'm really sad

Thank you every one for your kind words. They made me feel much better.

Loops - You have some nice fish. I like the hobrosus especially, so cute! We had a male betta in a tank a few months ago. He was really beautiful - blue and purple, like peacock colours - but he fell prey to the same nasty fungus (picked it up from a pet shop where we brought some new fish) and we couldn't save him. It was really nasty and didn't respond to any of the meds we got. RIP Fishies!

Thank you every one for your kind words. They made me feel much better.

Loops - You have some nice fish. I like the hobrosus especially, so cute! We had a male betta in a tank a few months ago. He was really beautiful - blue and purple, like peacock colours - but he fell prey to the same nasty fungus (picked it up from a pet shop where we brought some new fish) and we couldn't save him. It was really nasty and didn't respond to any of the meds we got. RIP Fishies!

Yeah they look like they are smiling don't they!!:rolleyes:

Aww he sounded lovely hun, mine is a dalamation veil tail, orange xx

Yeah they look like they are smiling don't they!!:rolleyes:

Aww he sounded lovely hun, mine is a dalamation veil tail, orange xx

I've not heard of dalmation ones. Will have to look for a photo online. Ours was a crown tail, but not sure what his colouration was called. We hope to get another one when we've moved house.

Oh I love the crowntails, you will have to let me know when you get another one. They are great little characters!

The dalmation is he has red spots/blemishes.

XX

Thermidor is a good name for a lobster.

Sorry you lost him, I was so impressed by you owning him too!

I'm sorry I know how upsetting it can be.

I lost all my fish last week some thing got in the tank i changed the water a few times but to no avail and lost the lot was really upset and my OH had to retrieve the dead ones cause i couldn't face it.

I have give my tank a good clean and in hearted my friends goldfish and a lovely green algae that come with them so my lovely tank is now turning a nice shade of green so new battle to contend with now.

Back