o/t need some holiday clothes

Bunnyg

Determined
... and just don't know where else to look! I have bought 2 sarong things from ebay, a pair of white cropped linen trousers from M&S, with a nice black top (for the evening, not when the sun is out and at it's hottest!), one tankini (won't know if I am gonna keep it until it arrives as not sure how it's gonna look) and a skirt from simply be.

But, I need some more trousers and tops and another swimsuit or two and have ran out of places that do plus size.

Have looked in evans (pile of poo!), simplybe/fashionworld, M&S - where else can I get decent stuff - any ideas peeps?

Lucky you going on holiday! :) Where are you off to?

Next does plus size now, H&M does a plus range in some of their stores, New look does too and online aswell now. If I come up with any more I'll let you know but I'm sure the other ladies on here will have plenty of ideas!

Have a great time!

without being rude bunny, what size do you require? I have some beige linen trousers that you could have if they are the right size (Next 20)
Additions Direct used to do larger sizes, not sure if they still do though? Next go up to a 22 and do multipacks of vest tops and things.
I'm a bit out of touch with UK shops, most of my shopping is done on the net really! How about H&M?? They used to do a plus size range. Hmmm, will keep thinking!

Me n blondee posted at the same time!
Also, Etam used to do some lovely stuff in larger sizes, not sure if they still do. And, in a town close to my mum they have an independent shop for plus sizes, that is relatively cheap too. Maybe there's somewhere like that near you? Don't wanna be spending a fortune if you'll be too small for them soon!

I am going to Turkey. I am wearing a 26 but it's all loose and have been ordering size 24 which I have been getting into just fine, so should fit perfectly in the next 3 weeks (going 3 weeks Tuesday). If I was a size 20/22 I'd be fine as loads of places do them! If only I started a few weeks earlier I might have just been ok!

I know what you mean about not wanting to spend a fortune. It's a nightmare as I have no holiday clothes, so have had to spend loads on stuff I know I won't be in for long! argghh!!

Thanks for the ideas, will check these out. Went to our new look in town and it's rubbish in store, but most stores in Hereford are limited stock, so will check online

Thanks girls and keep 'em coming xx

www.laredoute.co.uk have a plus size section and generally aren't too expensive.

Sooo jealous, love Turkey!

xx

aww thanks Porgeous - it's the first time I have ever been abroad but am told it's a lovely place, so think I chose a good destination for my first time! x

Matalan go up to a size 28 hun

MK1 have a plus section now and matalan do also now.xx

New look have some really nice stuff (esp in the bigger stores, the smaller ones can be a bit lame!) at the mo.

Good luck and have a fab hol!

I bought some nice crops and plain vest tops from Bon Marche, a lot of their stuff can be frumpy but you can get some cheap bits to match up with other stuff from there.

Back