• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T OMG my teeth

I may cry, i haven't had a dentist for almost 8 years, none of the ones round me are NHS and i can't afford private. So i put up with the odd tooth ache. But my wisdom tooth is coming through at an angle, cutting my inside cheek up and my my jaw and head hurt.

:cry:and i've fallen of the wagon, i need sympathy and a kick up the bum

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
I had my wisdom teeth out about 9 years ago and one of them had become infected so I feel your pain. I would try and get an emergency appointment at a NHS dentist. They will see you even if you are not part of a practice.

Clove oil is good for tooth pain but tastes awful.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Hun, i've found a dentist that accepts emergency non patients, but they closed this afternoon, so i'll call on monday. Think i'll stick for cheesey mash this weekend.

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i've had the same problem for over a week. the inside of my cheek was all swollen - even thought it was an absess at one point. thankfully yesterday and 2day the inflamation as calmed down and the massive swelling has shrunk to a little flap of gum!

take ibuprofen - it helps with the pain and the inflammation :)

Ouch hope mine don't go that way, might have to buy a little bottle of wine to cheer myself up, taken paracetomol already which did nothing so i'll take some later.

Msblue

S: 14st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st9lb(24.88%)
Hope this isn't out of date:
HAMPSHIRE DENTAL HELPLINE on 0845 0508 345
Says they have out of hours(til 9.30 tonight), maybe ring them for advice?

If the pain is really bad go to Tesco pharmacy (or any other which is still open) and get co-codamol, this is codeine is paracetamol, it works but will make you very sleepy xxx