O/T Pearl Jam in manchester.

Andy R.

Time for a change
Just wondering now that a few rockers have been unearthed on this site. Are any of u going to see pearl jam in manchester or even london for that matter. Im going to catch them in manchester on monday, Cant wait. see u down at the front :flirt2:

Nope. I am rubbish at checking what gigs are on and usually the person going 'oh noooo sold out!'

Have fun fella. I LOVE Jeremy - prob my fave

Pearl Jam? didnt even know they where gigging!! I'm crap!!!
Have a great time!!!
Last gig i went to was in Feb and it was Metallica!!

:D x

I saw Pearl Jam at Reading Festival, though it was just the band and not Eddie Vedder, and they were Neil Young's backing band!! That was amazing.

PEARL JAM are here?! Oh NO, I'd love to have gone to that! I absolutely adore them. Have fun and blow them a kiss from me.

erm, dunno about blowing a kiss but i'll pass on my love.
dont think they play jeremey live anymore.
BTW was this like the worse advertised gigs ever? no one had heard of them lol. well i;ll make it up but having a great time. no crowd surfing tho, dont wanna hurt anyone lol

Not really a 'rocker' but good music is good music - I love Pearl Jam... Eddie Vedder has such a raw, emotional voice (& it's not gay to say that ;) )

Alive & Daughter are probably my favourites...

[youtube]46nfof-gdDs[/youtube]

[youtube]B5iFTCSbQpU[/youtube]

Pearl Jam, who's them then? I must just be the rock round here co's I've never heard of them. Is there music restfull and tunefull? heehee.

OMG I take it back, I have just watched the video posted by howdie doodie and they are really good, and eye candie into the bargain.

Last edited:
oh i love pearl jam (black is my biggie) but like someone else has admitted i am crap and didnt even know they wer still together nevr mind touring over here!!

(hangs head in shame and slopes off to listen to radio 4)

OMG that an amazing night. It's was soo hot in there. I must have lost a couple of pounds lol. Oh and I got a nice bruise on the side of my face from a wayward crowd surfer. Was all worth it tho :)

Back