o/t Question about house bills

louiser

Trying very hard!
Morning everyone,

Hope your all well,

I am considering moving out (problems with my other half!) and looking to rent a little place of my own. This is only a thought at this stage. At the minute I live in his house, he handles bills and things I just pay him my rent.

I really dont know how to work out if I can afford this. I'm trying to think of the bills and things I would need to pay and what amount they would be.
All I can think of at the minute is council tax, water, gas and electricity. Things like phones and things I already pay I know just not sure about the rest.

Please dont say if you dont want to but is there anything else I have missed and what do things like water, gas and electric usually cost to someone living in a 1 bed flat on their own?!

Any help would be really appreciated xxxx

Possible Spends.

Rent
Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Heating, Oil, Water Rates,Telephone, Mobile Phone ,TV Licence, Satellite TV, Internet, Buildings Insurance, Contents Insurance, Life Insurance, Groceries, Clothing, Petrol, Car Tax, Car Insurance, Car MOT Car Maintenance, Car Parking, Other Travel Childminder/Nursery Medical/Dental Expenses Pets Insurance/Vets Bills Birthdays/Christmas Holidays, Debt Repayments.

Sorry to hear that this could be an option love xxx

Hey, i have a two bed flat. I'm single but rent out my second room to my brother but if you need to know any facts and figures just let me know and i'll let ya know how much things cost me for the two of us. x

it may be an option just to go to ur local council and get them to help you thats wat i had to do i had to leave me ex cos he was violent and i had just had a baby and wasnt working and that was the only option for me

Back