O/T So Angry right now

Morgawr

Silver Member
I hope it is ok to post this but I am so angry.

Some thieving little so and so, we know who it was, has stolen my nieces birthday money and even taken her little purse that was part of another present. Best bit is it was someone considered a friend.

Anyway the police have been informed.

Again sorry for posting this but I need to get it off my chest so to speak.

Thanks again - I'm going to go off for a bit - so angry I can feel the tears starting to form.

Speak soon

That's awful, how low can you get to rob a child...

How awful, sending you a big hug :hug99:

big hugs to you. Grrr all i can say is sicko, who would steal from a child x

Thank you all for your hugs and support.

I have calmed down a little bit now and I stress a little, don't actually want to kill the person any more that would bring me to their level but, well it's in the police's hands now.

Family is going to replace the money, but what a nasty thing for that person to do. The person is question actually babysat her on occasion and took her out on trips. Makes me feel sick thinking about it.

that is totally dispicable!!!!! what kind of person steals from ANYONE, let alone a child?!?! it beggars belief!

really glad you informed the police.. a lot of people would think twice if it was someone they knew. i hope they get their just deserts!!!!!

that is totally dispicable!!!!! what kind of person steals from ANYONE, let alone a child?!?! it beggars belief!

really glad you informed the police.. a lot of people would think twice if it was someone they knew. i hope they get their just deserts!!!!!

You'd think so wouldn't you. Some people just don't seem to care, or believe they wont get caught.

Last edited:
I hope they end up in court! Despicable is the word.

Back