O/T So sad today

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
My father in law passed away in his sleep last night. My mother in law found him gone this morning.
I am so sad, as he was like a dad to me, having lost mine when I was 13.
He was 88, and frail and seemed to have lost his will to live after his son died two months ago.
I last saw him when we went to South Africa for my brother in law's funeral and we both knew that was the last time we'd see him but it still is a shock.
My hubby is flying to South Africa again but we just cannot afford for me to go this time.
It's been such a bad year for us. First my hubby lost his job, then his brother. Now his father. Things can only look up as they can't get much worse!
SW is going to go by the wayside for now, I am afraid as it's the last thing on my mind at the moment. When I am stressed or sad I don't eat, so food is not my priority.
I'll be back on track once I can clear my mind and soul of all the sadness and I'll be on the forum whenever I can to keep my mind occupied with positive thoughts.

Awww honey I am so sorry to hear this. Please know my thoughts are with you right now and hope that things take a turn for the better very soon xxxx

So sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you and hope that you can find a light at the end somewhere x

So sorry to hear your news Sonia, my thoughts are with you.

No one else can really help,
and words cannot begin,
to take away the sadness
that you're feeling deep within.
And yet I want to let you know,
although my words are few,
your loved one will be missed
and I am feeling sad with you.

Im sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
xx

Thank you all for your good wishes.
You are all like my extended family now.
(((hugs)))

sorry to hear your sad news, it must be a tough time for you and your family, my thoughts are with you x

Really does sound like you have had an awful time this year my thought are with you and your family at this awful time.

As for SW it will wait, Get your self sorted before you even start to stress about it and remember we are always here for a chat.

Love and hugs to you xx

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hug99:

Back