O/T Strictly on again tonight!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I SO enjoyed ITT tonight but can't wait for SCD tonight! Only an hour to go! (but I shall have to watch the Tudors on iplayer!) Phil Tuffnel looks like a dark horse!

Can't wait for 8.30pm either!!! We rushed back for ITT despite the amazing weather here, and now have to reshedule everything to accommodate EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of the whole thing - how many weeks is it on for?!!!

Judi - I am ready for SCD tonight, but I have the Tudors ready to tape on Sky+ it,s the last episode tonight......I shall miss it, I loved the series again.

I wonder who will cause controversy this week on SCD - the girl who played Sonia in Eastenders is supposed to good, but there are Jo Wood and the actress out of Footballers Wives (I am terrible for remembering names) who are also supposed to be good too - I just hope poor Anton has a good partner this year, he always seems to fall for a 'duffer' so it's his time to shine this year, we shall see in 29 minutes from now......enjoy it ladies.

I LOVE Anton! I'm one of his Angels! (as well as a SW Angel!)

I do believe Anton is on to a winner at last - I'm so pleased for him, as he always seemed to have the 'lame ducks' in previous years, well done Anton.

I was surprised by the dancer's tonight, I thought they were better than last week's group, I think it is going to be a tough decision again tomorrow night.

I enjoyed it more tonight than last week. My favourite was Phil Tuffnell. I thought Natalie Cassidy maybe suffered for being first on as I thought her scores were poor compared to weaker dances last week although in the leaderboard order I guess she was about right (I would have marked her and Zoe about equal though). Looking forward to the latin dances. I like that they've done a draw for the two groups rather than boys v girls but wish they'd mixed both of the nights up- i.e. some doing latin and some ballroom each night. I also thought Alesha was better tonight- the girl did good!

Back