O/T - summer hols

We've already had our main holiday this year. We tend to go Feb/March time when the weather is horrid here!! We went to Kenya on safari....and lovely it was too! I hate going away in the Summer and missing any nice weather that we may have here!!
We have another fortnight booked in Spain for the first 2 weeks in September. My brother has a house there, way up in the mountains, just outside a Spanish village, its lovely and its a real chill out holiday.
Had a long weekend in Germany last week too....I love holidays!
Sounds lovely lentil2 def something to keep u on track the thought of all these hols :)

We are off to Sharm in Egypt on 3rd September, all inclusive 5* hotel for a week, cant be bad!

We are also off on a road trip to germany/paris/bruge/luxemburg on the 26th July for a little over a week.

:D

off to America sooonish... flying to Boston, spending 2 days there, then taking 6 days to drive down the coast to NYC, then 4 days in NYC. Can't WAIT!!!!! :D
ooohh- I have booked New York for September, so you will have to tell me all about it!

Can't wait apart from slightly woorying how on earth I am going to stick to SW when surrounded by pretzels, hot dogs, corn dogs, cup cakes, bacon and waffles with maple syrup, etc etc.............:eek:

We had a very wet fortnight in Lanzarote in Feb, so we've booked another holiday in our quest for sunshine. Off to Ibiza 13th June, so not long now! Staying half board, so hopefully we won't have to spend too many Euros!

Very similiar to us!! We had 2 weeks in Lanzarote in January and the weather wasn't great so we bookd a week in Sept to Ibiza and are going half board too. Looking forward to it!

we had a few days in devon at the end of jan and are going to winsor for a few days at the end of july to lego land and chessington, with 3 kids 4 and under a few days at a time away is enough for them really

charlotte x

maisy mouse, must ships have excellent facilities for kids from babies right up to 18 year old. my two are 11 and 14.

We just got back from 5 days in London yesterday. We met my family from Cornwall there.

We've got 2 weeks off at the end of August-beginning of September and I'm hoping we might get to go down to Cornwall for a few days or a week...we shall see. Failing that we might just go camping somewhere for a few days...Matlock, Clumber Park or maybe near the coast.

we are going to hurghada, eygpt for 2 weeks, AI:eek:
teresa, i too have a child with SEN- we find holidays are the only time we can relax, he enjoys the sun (like his dad) and the free food(like his mom) so much choice avoids tantrums (he has asd)
airlines are fab with him, i really would recommend a trip abroad, we were stressed the 1st time, but it gets easier...

Just got back from a week on a boat on the thames with three teenagers-abs brill and didnt want to come home! Ate far too much tho! Lol!

We decided on Cornwall for a week rather than abroad this year due to finances & the exchange rates. CANT WAIT!!! :) Hope the weather is on our side!

We also have a few long weekends planned too :D x

Back