O/T Tattoo Design...

BrittW

Timelord
I've got quite a few so the thought of having another tattoo doesn't scare me, but i was thinking of having this design on the inside of my ankle (but with better stars than i could make on powerpoint lol)
What do you think?

I think it represents me and everything i believe quite well... but my friend told me to be careful of tattoo's that are written words cause you're more likely to regret them than symbols or shapes...

Makeeachdaycount.jpg

I have no problems with tattoos (having 2 myself), one of which has words.

The only thing I would say is be certain you are happy having one on your ankle now, and also that you would be happy having one on your ankle in 10, 20, 30, 60 years time.

Also, if you work in a profession where you would normally wear a skirt this may, rightly or wrongly, put off some potential employees.

xx

ive never heard that before, only with things like names and silly sayings but i think what u have there word wise is great its something that is timeless, to be honest i am not a fan of stars though but if its something u love then thats all that counts :D

I've currently got a trail of stars going up one foot and music notes on lines on the other so if i wore a skirt they would be seen anyway so that ship has sailed lol.
Jennifer - I have in total about 30 stars big and small tattoo'd on my body so you could say i like them haha...

I've currently got a trail of stars going up one foot and music notes on lines on the other so if i wore a skirt they would be seen anyway so that ship has sailed lol.
Jennifer - I have in total about 30 stars big and small tattoo'd on my body so you could say i like them haha...

i hope i didnt offend you! like i said its really each to their own when it comes to tattoos! im sure your tats look awesome i didnt mean anything bad :)

No not at all hun! I know what you meant it's fine!!
*Big hug* Mwah xx

hi quality brittany, i love star tats to, i have a massive star at bottom of back with two stars at the side of it and like curley lines under neath and all different size stars in a s shape all the way from big atar at bottom up to my neck. also a shhoting star on shoulder. they are all red and black x

Ooooh i like!!!
I dont think u will regret that at all... the only thing i would say- dnt get the writing too small as when u age it will change- also if ur losing alot of weight it may change the sizing/ shape- having said that i have a latin phrase going across my back and i have lost about 40lbs and its still perfect...

i got tattoo number 9 tomorrow!!!
Starting my sleeve!! Wooo

lol1.jpg

As many of you know i work as a tattoo artist so i advise people every day. I like the idea and the design, personally not a big fan of stras but that is totally irrelevant as its YOUR tattoo. can i just suggest you have a look at some dfferent types of font, there are 2 which work quite well when they are curved that are still quite scripty and fancy, try typo upright and victorian as sometimes font which are italic can look like they are falling over on themselves when curved. hope this helps :D

Totally agree with Sejay about the size if you're losing, I had mine done when I was at my biggest and it's about 30% smaller now (fortunately I like it fine that way and if anything it's improved the quality lol) you should be fine as ankles don't tend to carry as much weight but it's worth bearing in mind.
Re the words I don't think you'll ever change your mind about that positive phrase so should be cool.
I want stars on my ankle for my next one, did want a lily on the inside of my wrist but unfortunately I'm in a corporate industry and have to chair meetings - don't think I'd get away with it.

As many of you know i work as a tattoo artist so i advise people every day. I like the idea and the design, personally not a big fan of stras but that is totally irrelevant as its YOUR tattoo. can i just suggest you have a look at some dfferent types of font, there are 2 which work quite well when they are curved that are still quite scripty and fancy, try typo upright and victorian as sometimes font which are italic can look like they are falling over on themselves when curved. hope this helps :D

ooo really? do u work in sunderland body art i seemed to think there was a tattooist there called abigail? :)

[/thread hijack] Lol.

Thanks for all the tattoo advice, i'm going to go along after work and see how much it will be as it was shut yesterday for some bizarre reason... xx

ooo really? do u work in sunderland body art i seemed to think there was a tattooist there called abigail? :)

ahahah yea i do, are you from round the area?! ahhh this is weird im famous :p

Back