O/T Weekend City Breaks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xsarahloux, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

hiya gang,

totally off topic but just need some opinions please. The boyfriend and i are thinking of a weekend european city break in June, when i have finished my college course (as our dominican republic holiday will now be in september!)

last year we went to Paris and i LOVED it, so we're thinking of another one. Paris again is an option coz there is so much we didnt get chance to do, but also in the running:
    Brussels, Bruges, Barcelona, Florence, Venice?? we'd love to do Rome but i want more than a weekend there, and i'd love new york or milan but seeing as i'll be all slim by then, i dont think my credit card could handle a fashion capital! Another reason i guess to avoid Paris!

has anyone been to any of these places? i'd love some opinions! (or alternatives!) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Ooooh i'm off to Paris in april!!!! Booking the flights tonight infact! :giggle: Can't wait!

Pop this on the holiday part of this site too SL :D

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

genius! will do!

aww Tan, i loved Paris sooo much. i actually got back home and started looking at how much apartments are over there. as you can see, i stayed here! very expensive!! xx

5. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Silver Member

id say paris or venice. went to venice a few yrs ago and loved it, shame about the company though. lol. paris is always lovely. going for our anniversary in jan, cant wait. soooo romantic.

hope u have a great time wherever u decide to go.

x x

6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Istanbul ? lots to see and do there :)