O/T Weekend City Breaks

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hiya gang,

totally off topic but just need some opinions please. The boyfriend and i are thinking of a weekend european city break in June, when i have finished my college course (as our dominican republic holiday will now be in september!)

last year we went to Paris and i LOVED it, so we're thinking of another one. Paris again is an option coz there is so much we didnt get chance to do, but also in the running:
Brussels, Bruges, Barcelona, Florence, Venice?? we'd love to do Rome but i want more than a weekend there, and i'd love new york or milan but seeing as i'll be all slim by then, i dont think my credit card could handle a fashion capital! Another reason i guess to avoid Paris!

has anyone been to any of these places? i'd love some opinions! (or alternatives!) xxx

Ooooh i'm off to Paris in april!!!! Booking the flights tonight infact! :giggle: Can't wait!

Pop this on the holiday part of this site too SL :D

genius! will do!

aww Tan, i loved Paris sooo much. i actually got back home and started looking at how much apartments are over there. as you can see, i stayed here! very expensive!! xx

Istanbul ? lots to see and do there :)

Back