Total Solution katmat diary

You dont have to do the food week, I dont think anyone I follow on here at the moment has done it. It's recommended because we dont have any medical supervision on this diet, but the other VLCDs like LL and CD dont have food weeks.

4lbs is brilliant, well done, that is fantastic... 18lbs in 3 weeks, you are doing fantastic! I haven't had a food week or higher cal. I am going to have a little break in May for my nephews wedding but other than that I doubt I will. I didn't when I was on LL and I was fine. I think its your choice really.

Thanks for the input! I think I'll just keep on as I am and ignore food week, it all seems like it's asking for trouble. I like my routine (and the results) so I won't mess with it :)

Got my fibre internet installed today.. so ridiculously happy with the speeds now.

Wow what a brilliant week 3.....great result x

Well done on your 4lb loss :D

Well done katmat :D

Sorry for being so quiet lately, work has been sucking my will to live.

Anyway: Week 4 done, ignored the whole additional food thing, and lost 4 Lb :) Really pleased with that, especially as it gets me to 22 Lb off in my first 4 week batch and another badge. Now I'm onto box #2 and I went with a pick-your-own one so I get to completely ignore all the stuff I don't like :D

I also grabbed a tub of the peach water flavouring to mix with a batch of tea so I can drink it iced. Pretty tasty, but wow that tub is a lot smaller than I was expecting! But I only do one spoon in an entire teapot which gets me 3 glasses, so it should last :)

Wow Kat :D
4lb off is fab :D
Well done :D
Another month and you should be another stone down :D

Thanks ladies :) I'm pleased with my first month. And even more pleased that I never need to go near an Exante soup again, lol. I normally love soup, but the good, home made veggie kind, and not these.

Going to an event later that is giving out free champagne.. that one's going to be a bugger to resist.

Fizzy water seems to be the order of today for you then ;)
Ask for it in a champers glass :p

Well done Katmat :)

Enjoy your event tonight, be good :p x

I was very good on event night, even though there were nibbles everywhere and people were seemingly desperate to give me drinks. It was a promo night for a new hair salon, so I booked myself in for a cut today instead as a treat for getting through the first 4 weeks. Now if I could just get into the next clothes size down so I could match my new hair! All my clothes seem to be drooping, I need belts to keep up all my trousers or they slide off my bum, but STILL not into a size down. Clothes confuse me.

Oh well, time for a late afternoon of gaming and then tomorrow I'll drag the dog to the beach while I still can :)

Haha well you might not be down a clothes size but if your trousers are hanging you've obviously lost some junk off your trunk ;)

I'm sure it won't be soon until you are the next stone down. I still have no idea what size I am really. I'm different in all shops!

Well done for resisting nibble and drink and opting for the hair cut! Good choice!

Funnily, today I can get into them. I'm confused but not complaining! Magical shrinking arse is not something to be sniffed at (and that is a weird sentence now I've typed it)

I also got excited when I could buy something in Primark. Tried on the size I assumed I might be and it was hanging on me. Bonus :) Now backto ebay to try and find some bargains, because trying to find clothes for work is hard right now (and I'm a cheapskate, especially when I'm just going to be charity shopping them soon)

Oh it would be nice to be able to fit in Primark clothes. They dont do clothes for curves though, they seem to be designed for women with no boobs or hips. I just end up buying handbags and jewellery in there.

But well done on getting into those trousers :)

Today I'm stuck doing local election duties in the smallest station in the county. Slow day will be slow.

But it's also weigh in day and it's another 3 pounds off this week :) really hoping next week will get me to my two stone badge

Back