Total Solution katmat diary

lol apparently its just a machine but im hoping its nice lol!!

I have never heard of it..I feel I am missing something

Lol it's like a big coffee chain - in Canada they has drive through Tim hortons shops and all lol

Did you manage to try it Chelly? Is it worth hunting down?

Today I tried making a milkshake muffin. Not sure I'll try it again.

4 Lb off this week :) Well pleased

Yeah it was ok, but we can only have the black coffee so id say pointless for now! But it looked like it made lovely cappuccinos and lattes =( lol

How did you make the muffin?? Was it really bad?? Lol

Well done on the 4lbs off =D

Maybe something to celebrate with once dieting time is over then. That or a proper trip to Canada for the real thing.

I mixed a little water with my shake until it turned to cake-mix consistency (doesn't take much water) and then popped it in the microwave. My microwave is overpowered so it only took 30 seconds to cook - I did it in 10 second blasts. I didn't put any extra sweeteners in which might help the taste, but I don't really like too much sweetener. It might be greatly improved with icing..and being replaced with actual cake.

Well done on the loss Katmat :D

How are you getting on?

Lol I don't know whether to try it or not lol!

ive actually been trying to convince the fiance to move to Canada but he is having none of it lol

what part of Canada did you go to?

The muffins are kind of scary.. but maybe good for one of those days where you just really need something different. I've been a couple times but all east coast, Toronto/London/Mississauga. I'd like to go to Vancouver.

I'm doing good thanks, Minnie :) Nearly at the end of my work annual returns season. It's all madness at the moment - so very busy - but the end is near :D And the warm weather is definitely helping my mood.

This is going to be my last Exante weigh in as I'm jumping ship to Slim&Save - I got a trial pack when I was trying to stomach the idea of another 4 weeks on vanilla shakes and pasta carbonara, and it's like a taste explosion lol. My tastebuds haven't been this excited since I discovered salted caramel brownies..haha (sadly not diet food)

But.. 3 Lb this week :) Which makes me 1Lb shy of 2 and a half stone thanks to Exante.

Katmat that is a brilliant weight loss

Well done on your exante loss kat :D
I hope you are as successful on S&S :D

Back