O/T who's watching BB tonight?

didnt watch it but i may sky + it tonight and watch it later. am off out with the hubby.

I love BB and used to watch them all when I was single, however, for the last 3 years OH has banned me from watching it!!!
Boo Hoo.

Where are all the good looking blokes!!! lol

They never put any totty in for the girls to watch.
Booooooooo!!!

lol, whatever it is Ria its bloody awesome. He was even doing wolverine poses on the way in the house. I thought the curly haired buy would get u girls excited. ive got a female friend whos already smitten with him lol

The curly haired one is nice....just one half decent bloke to look at though...Im writing a letter of complaint!

I'm just checking in to see how many addicts we have collected, though I think me, beki and looops are the addictedest, even though I'm gonna miss it tonight, and tomorrow and will have to spend sunday evening watching the highlights in catchup, thanks to some clever person (me) booking Girls Aloud.

Maybe it's just me but I thought posh Freddy was quite cute. I am looking forward to see who is going to be the house b*tch bet it's that Saffia or whatever she is called.

Yes, I thought Freddie was very polite and attentive, he seems very shy really, I wish he would get rid of that hat though....

I saw a poll on one of the BB web sites last night about a couple of hours after the they had gone into the house - and the Russian girl girl was last and had'nt got one vote....the mullet guy and Marcus were in the lead.

I can't remember who marcus is.....think it was around the time i was having a chocolate teacake Mmmm

Back