O/T who's watching BB tonight?

I know, bless him.

How long?

THE WHOLE TIME!!!!

Noirin is such a t***e.....she has led Sree, Marcus, Tom and now Siavash on, I felt so bad for him last night when she told him she just wanted to be friends (again, as she had said the same to the other 'notches' on her bed post) - he has lost his friend Marcus through this girl.....I wonder how many nominations she will get this week, Marcus and Lisa for two I bet.

Excellent.
I really want Marcus to go.
Noirin can wait until the week after.

I'd actually be quite interested to see what she's like without being scared of what he'll do. I think it'll be good tv.

Also Marcus proved yet again how delluded he was last night by saying he was good tv by wrecking the board in the diary room. He's mental. He is defo not safe in there.

Because of that stupidity in the diary room - he lost them 4 tokens and his right to stay in the house - he will definately be up for eviction this week, I'm sure the housemate's changed their feeling's for him after seeing what he did....

I think he may need a bit of therapy when he gets out, because he has turned into a brooding, lonely, depressed man of late.

I think therapy is too late.
He just needs a white jacket with buckles on the back.
LOL!

Back