O/T who's watching BB tonight?

I dont know who lemmy from motorhead is either haha googled!!

I agree - me, eveanesco and loops are the most addicted :D

I sky+'d it and watched it at 2.30am this morning after doing our 2-hourly pony-and-goats-poisoning check (long story, will start another thread i think lol) and i must say that i'm really starting to like freddie :D He's as mad as a hatter but quite sweet, vulnerable and insane! haha

:O You are all so addicted! I've been watching some of it and the only reason is that Karly is a local girl to me.....she is a nugget though I'm afraid!! lol

Oooh interesting! I don't really like charlie.

My list (fave to non-fave) goes like this...

Freddie
Rodruigo
Noirin
Kris
Lisa
Sree
Sophia
Cairon
Marcus
Siavash
Charlie
Bienazir
Sophie
Karly
Angel
Saffia

:D

My fave's are Rodrigues and Freddie, and Angel is my least at the moment.

Would you have changed you name by deed poll just to get into the BB house?? Depends how desperate you are for 15 minutes of fame I suppose...

Oooh who changed their name? :hmm:

Freddie and Sophie (the blonde long legged one) to become genuine housemate's they agreed to change their names 'legally' by deed poll to....Freddie is now called 'Half Wit' and Sophie is now called 'Dog Face'......those are their names legally now, stupid or not.

She's not going to get much modelling work with a name like Dog Face is she, LOL....

oh my god! really? was this on last night's? i must've fallen asleep halfway through or something!!!! PMSL!!!!

p.s. i'm so glad freddie's an official housemate now - yay! :D

I first saw it On BB's little Brother programme, they actually had the legal documents on the show with their signatures on them.

I wonder if they can change their names back again??? What some people will do to get on the telly!!! LOL...

Me too - i think his slightly insane behaviour (LOL) is simply nervousness and he's not quite sure how to act around everyone bless him :eek: :D

He seems to me as if he is normally a lonely person and he is finding it hard to adjust, I'm sure he will be OK now he is a proper housemate.

Kris and Lisa are in too..

Oooh yeah i saw Kris and Lisa get status :D I wasn't keen on lisa when she went in, but she's grown on me now :) I think Kris seems nice too :)

I'm glad that Noirin, Rodruigo, Lisa, Kris and Freddie are housemates. But i don't really like Sophie... She just seems so 'mememe' and a bit monotone, if you know what i mean. That's probably just the jealous streak coming out in me though :eek: :hmm: LOL

I'm sky+ing tonight's to watch when OH comes in, in about half an hour - looking forward to seeing if i change my opinions on everyone.... AGAIN! :eek: LOL

My hubby is not keen on watching it all the time so I am sky+ tonite too....I'm off for a skinny capuchinno and an Alpen bar now, enjoy your evening Beki, X

Ooooh enjoy your alpen bar and skinny cappuchino! :D I'm just about to start watching casualty now - lots of gore and drama - lovely! :D LOL

xxxx

Back