O/T who's watching BB tonight?

Is it just me or did Angel look like the child catcher on chitty chitty bang bang when she went in. creepy!

Love Freddy...but what was all that singing in bed about?

Nice to see the b1tching has already started last night, yay!

haha freddie singing in bed was sooo funny. it was like he just sat up in the dark and started singing... and the way he did it, all breathy and emotional! LOL

sophia surprised me with her b****ing... i thought she was gonna be sweet!

and yes, my OH said the same thing about angel being the child-catcher! :D LOL

Hello BB fans......Freddie singing in bed!!! Was he sleep walking or something? I didn't watch any BB last night.

I totally agree about Angel, she was really creepy with that outfit, and the stick I thought she was going to start dancing at one point - is she a permanent housemate yet?

Hello BB fans......Freddie singing in bed!!! Was he sleep walking or something? I didn't watch any BB last night.

not sleepwalking.. they all seemed to be laying in bed in the dark, talking. then freddie just sat up and started to sing some type of jazz song in a deep, breathy voice and kept arching his back and over-pronouncing words :D brilliant! :D LOL

I totally agree about Angel, she was really creepy with that outfit, and the stick I thought she was going to start dancing at one point - is she a permanent housemate yet?

she wasn't last night.. but who knows! last night there was lisa, kris, noirin, rodruigo, sophie, freddie, karly, saffia and charlie :cool:

Do the housemate's vote for non housemate's to be evicted tonight? And how many more are BB going to let in I wonder...

I didn't watch BB last night, hubby put his foot down (spoilsport) said he was fed up of watching it...so who went out and who stayed in at the end.....I'm dying to know.

I am surprised, I somehow thought Angel might have gone, but as someone said that she cried, maybe she is showing the real Angel now, some of these housemates are so full of bravado when they go into the house, but underneath they are just frightened of not being accepted, so good for her, thanks for letting me know...

Yes, even i said "awww!" when she cried and said "i think i'm a little bit strange" :eek:

Hi Beki, I think she put people off by her behaviour when she went into the house - now that was strange!!! But, she probably isn't at all like that really and she was hiding behind her 'child catcher' mask....she seemed to blend in well with the housemates once she was in there.

I am addicted to this too lol. I can't stop watching it!! I have been trying really hard to think who karly reminds me of and ive finaly got it!!................Fern Cotton!! haha it was doing my head in not knowing!! Anyone else think she really looks like her? haha!!

I can't decide who i like and who i don't like, i keep changing my mind!

yeah i think she really looks like her. i think someone mentioned it in the first few pages of this thread (might have been evanesco or loops i think?) too.

karly's growing on me, but i can see sophie turning really b****y - did you see when marcus said about sree last night, she jumped in with gusto saying how annoying he was... :hmm:

I don't like her, she's awful.
I think she thinks because she's small she has to make up for it by having the biggest gob on the planet.
She was shouting at Angel in the bus queue, it was ridiculous.

Oh i must have missed that!! typical haha!! (someone saying she looks like fern cotton)

Im not keen on dog face either lol. Yes i saw it when she was *****ing about shree (is that his name?) I also saw it when she was saying to marcus and that other guy that they could feel her up in bed....ewwww lol. All she seems to be about is a pair of huge boobs haha! Yes ok im jealous haha!

oooh you mean sophia? i was on about sophie lol.. it's so confusing isn't it.. sophie, sophia, saffia?!?! aagghrrr! LOL :D

but yes, i agree with you about sophia! i loved her when she was going into the house, but from the moment she opened her gob i wanted to throttle her! :hmm:

oooh you mean sophia? i was on about sophie lol.. it's so confusing isn't it.. sophie, sophia, saffia?!?! aagghrrr! LOL :D

but yes, i agree with you about sophia! i loved her when she was going into the house, but from the moment she opened her gob i wanted to throttle her! :hmm:

Oh right sophia lol i was sitting trying to work out who was shouting at the bus stop lol! Yep i agree about sophia!!

Im not keen on dog face either lol.

i keep forgetting her new name's dog face! i must start calling her that hehehe... would make things a lot less confusing! LOL

Yes i saw it when she was *****ing about shree (is that his name?)

i keep wanting to call him smee out of peter pan LOL :eek: :D

I also saw it when she was saying to marcus and that other guy that they could feel her up in bed....ewwww lol. All she seems to be about is a pair of huge boobs haha! Yes ok im jealous haha!

omg i almost threw up :jelous: and did you see the way marcus looked at her and just ignored her and started talking to siavash again haha :p

Back