O/T who's watching BB tonight?

Haha do you think she realises her name is actually now dog face?!
She seemed to be putting it on a bit when she was acting all dumb though in the diary room!

Lol i keep forgetting all their names! Im gonna keep calling him smee now haha!!

Lol yeh how funny haha!! Siavash, thats his name!! haha was trying hard to remember!!

Do you like charlie? I can't decide lol. I didn't like him when i heard him say "i havnt got a bad bone in my body, well apart from the one that was in my boyfriend last night" (sumit along those lines anyway) but i think im slowly changing my mind....maybe haha!

She does seem dumb doesn't she? I reckon it's put on though. Did you see rodruigo TEACHING her how to wash a CUP??? i mean, c'mon... surely no one is THAT dumb LOL :hmm:

I'm not sure on charlie either :hmm: one minute i like him, the next i'm not keen again.

I like...

Half-wit :D
Lisa
Kris
Noirin
Rodruigo

Not sure about...

siavash
charlie
smee :D
karly
cairon
marcus

Don't like...

sophie
sophia
saffia
angel

I love Charlie, I think he's lovely.

Yer Sophia is the one I was talking about, it is well confusing though.

I'm soooooooo pleased someone mentioned Fern Cotton, I've been trying to work out who dogface reminded me of and now the turmoil is over. lol!!

I loved Cairon and Siavash in the diary room.
We don't even have to speak to each other it's just a look, then laughing like 13 year old boys.

Ahhhh good times!!!

The little 4' 11" Sophie/a, is so argumentative - is she trying to be another Charlie, because she has a long, long way to go to take her crown.....

Did you see Angel sucking on a raw egg.....I'm not that fond of pizza but a raw egg..Nooooooo...

Strangely I am beginning to warm towards Angel, she seems very vunerable, so is Half Wit I think, I loved it when he realised he had missed the argument with shopia/e and Saffia because he had been washing his clothes, bless him.

Omg yes i saw dog face learning how to wash that cup....surely she has washed a cup before!! Maybe she just thinks she is some sort of princess who doesn't need to wash dishes....:rolleyes:

Haha i was wondering what angel was doing with that egg!!

i am loving bb so far and i really like siavash and cairon they make me chuckle! Cannot stand sophia she has got a really bad attitude problem and there is no need to be that aggressive when speaking to people.
I also cannot stand halfwit he drives me insane and sounds like he is off his head all the time. I really hope they get a task tonight would be good to see them all in action!!

ooooh i looooove halfwit! :D he's my fave! he makes me chuckle :D

Hey Addicts! How we all been, just caught up with our 'say goodbye to your summer' thread. Beki's still around I noticed!

Have caught up with all BB (thank you catch up tv).

Loved the salade arguement and token arguement this evening, those things make BB what it is. Sophia (the little one) is my fav to go next, she irritates me, but then maybe she has a big, opionated voice because of her small stature... Loving Siovash and Cairon, great dynamic there. Like Freddy, warming more to Saffia, Lisa's pretty cool. Stil getting to know the rest, in my own way.

Yeah i pretty much agree with you! :)

What planet is Sree actually on?
"As long as i'm in the house, you have my protection"

Jeez i'd feel safe!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!

haha i know! i think kris had it just right when he described sree as 'an annoying kid brother'! lol

karly annoyed me a bit though. when she started crying after he said that stuff to her about the way she dresses, she went and sat on his lap and said that she was crying cos she missed her boyfriend, and even said thanks to sree!

then later on she was talking to cairon and slagging sree off to him! so why not just say to sree 'that was really out of order what you were saying'? another one that likes b*****ng perhaps :hmm:

oooh yeah! he's quite invasive isn't he? last night he was sitting next to noirin with his arm around her and they were chatting within the group. he took her other hand and stroked the side of his face with it... she was like "what are you doing sree???" LOL

I know and he said she was cheating on him. lol!
In your dreams sunshine!!!!

He's invasive in some ways unless it's a girl coming into his space and not him initiating it and he freaks out. Like she's going to eat him or something. Made me laugh when Sophie thought she was some hot hip hop dancer and was practically going to give him a lapdance and he nearly gave himself a heart attack.

haha i almost wet myself with the sophia/sree dancing thing! sooooo funny! :D he just didn't know where to put himself did he LOL

I was laughing at Cairon's face.
I bet he was thinking... what on earth is she doing. lol!

If I was Karly i'd have told Sree to do one.
If I had her figure i'd never wear clothes.
If you've got it flaut it I say. As long as you're not being nasty or hurting anyone.

I missed BB last night, sounds as if it was a good un'....

Do we know who's up for nomination this Friday yet?

Nope not been revealed yet as far as I can tell.
Actually I never thought about that, I wonder what they're going to do...

Back