O/T who's watching BB tonight?

I don't like smee....he's kinda creepy!

Haha i am loving ciaron and siavash! Theyre so funny together, bit strange that ciaron was washing his hair though lol!

Ooh i can't wait to see who gets evicted!! I wonder when they will get their first big task! Probably saturday. Maybe they will all vote who they want out tonight and then the public will get 2moro to vote and then eviction on friday....who knows!

I thought their was supposed to be something about fake housemates getting evicted? Never heard anything more about it.

Ooh exciting hehe!! :D

He he like the name smee!!! ciaron and siavash have really clicked together and are such a good comedy double act - I hope they don't get nominated...

Ewww what is Half Whit doing to Dog Face's neck, she looks freakishly uncomfortable. I think i'm gonna vomit.

haha i just came here to post the exact same thing! i LOOOVE halfwit but even i almost threw up! haha

Ok guys......
I need to ask some questions.... lol
OK, why are they called dog face and half wit.?
Also, why is that Irish girl constantly got fake glasses drawn on her face.?
Also, why is that guy wearing his trousers on his THIGHS..... good God man, pull them up. Jeez.
Can you tell this is only my second night watching.? lol

ok - dog face and half wit (possibly THE most appropriate named people in the house LOL :D ) have had their names changed by deed-poll to these names! it was a challenge by big brother to see if they would do anything to become official housemates. they agreed to do it so are now official housemates.

noirin has to draw glasses and a moustache on her face every day for the forseeable future. she also had to have her eyebrows shaved off! this again was a challenge from big brother for her and rodruigo to become official housemates :)

yes!!! pleeeease keep halfwit in! bless! :D

SOPHIA OUT!!!!!! she is such an argumentative nasty person, she is talking about everyone all the time - that's when she is not picking an argument.

I never thought I'd say this after her first night - but Angel is growing on me, she must have had such a sad life and is very much a loner, she needs to stay in the house and learn how to laugh and have fun bless her...

i TOTALLY agree with you donnie! i really disliked angel on the first night, but i really do think that she's led such a lonely life, not fitting in anywhere. i really hope this is her chance to shine xx

I noticed that she was one of the housemates who did'nt get any votes - so she must be getting popular in the house, so well done Angel.

I am starting to really like angel now too. She scared me on the first night though lol. Omg i saw Halfwit stroking dogfaces's neck too, how creepy was that! She looked uncomfortable so why wasn't she telling him to get the hell off? lol.

oooh eck!!! really? omg... the dwaaaaama has started already! haha

she missed her kids apparently, hmm, i suspect more though.
the task was great tonight, i lol'd at kris holding up his junk incase it touched the lazers! i felt bad for halfwit, cant imagine having my mattress near a toilet, ugh the germs.

Back