O/T who's watching BB tonight?

OMG, I have been offline all night and just could'nt resist a little peek before I go off to bed, and I read that Saffia has walked......has there been another argument with Sophia then? Can't wait till tomorrow to find out... Sleep well everyone, night, night X

aghr - i LOVE Kris, but he is really starting to annoy me now, along with dog face... all they seem to do is drape over each other constantly! bleurgh!

Was it because she missed her children? That sounds a bit far fetched to me as she didn't mind leaving them for 3 months when she walked in the house.

If it is because of Sophia and her rantings again - then I thought more of Saffia, she seemed to be able to hold her own with an argument.

No, I think it's sour grapes because Kris transferred his affections to a 'younger model' - no wonder she is a single mum with 2 children if she is that prone to jealous behaviour.

What do you think?

Well if it was the argument it couldnt have been THAT bad, I missed it unfortunately. What about that Ciaron.? He was VERY aggressive wasnt he.? He should have been thrown out for that in my opinion.
And what the HELL...... Angel was shaving her entire face. OMG.
Chris and Dog face are getting on my nerves now....
and as for the camera men... havent they ever seen a pair of plastic boobs sticking out of an ill fitting bikini top before.?????
Sorry for the rant.........

Well if it was the argument it couldnt have been THAT bad, I missed it unfortunately.

It wasn't really that bad... i reckon it was more about feeling a bit rejected what with kris and sophie. Then the arguement just topped it off.

Di anyone watch big brother's big mouth afterwards last night? With saffia and sophia both on it? Cat fight!!! :eek: They were really going for it! LOL

What about that Ciaron.? He was VERY aggressive wasnt he.? He should have been thrown out for that in my opinion.

I know!!! I actually felt sorry for the ever annoying smee! LOL... Smee was right - Cairon *is* immature and rude! What a twit! :rolleyes:

And what the HELL...... Angel was shaving her entire face. OMG.

:eek: ok i must've missed this!!!!

Chris and Dog face are getting on my nerves now....
and as for the camera men... havent they ever seen a pair of plastic boobs sticking out of an ill fitting bikini top before.?????
Sorry for the rant.........

Omg i know!!! It's like boob/bum central watching it isn't it! :rolleyes:

Look's as if there was another row in the house last night folks.....this time between Lisa and Marcus, apparently Lisa started on Halfwit again and Marcus jumped in and stood up for him....apparently the live feed from Channel 4 was pulled due to a rumour of a fight, but Channel 4 say it was just a technical hitch.

But, both Marcus and Lisa were called into the diary room.....so more arguments again already, I wonder what will happen, or what did happen.

Ooooooh dwaaaama! yay! :D LOL

oooh i'm not watching it (sky+ing and waiting for OH to sit down and watch it with me)... oh i do love halfwit :D LOL

did anyone else almost pee their pants when marcus was having a go at lisa last night and said something like "i'm not gonna take any BS off you" and halfwit piped up "yeah. likewise" HAHAHA :D bless him! :D LOL

oooh i'm not watching it (sky+ing and waiting for OH to sit down and watch it with me)... oh i do love halfwit :D LOL

did anyone else almost pee their pants when marcus was having a go at lisa last night and said something like "i'm not gonna take any BS off you" and halfwit piped up "yeah. likewise" HAHAHA :D bless him! :D LOL

that bit made me smile! haha

i love halfwit, i think he's my favourite housemate.
he gets so enthusiastic over anything he's talking about.
i felt sorry for him hiding though, bless him.

Bless him, he said he knew it was a game and he'd had a kip instead because the camera's could'nt see him...

Sree is in love with Noirin - somehow I don't think she quite feels the same.

And Angel only drinking the pasta water for dinner because she is on a 3 day not eating food plan.....ugh!!! I bet BB soon puts a stop to that, she will be the only housemate who goes home thinner than when she went in, they usually put weight on, remember Jade's pink dress when she came out, it barely covered her busticles, or anywhere else for that matter, LOL.....

Omg.. the pasta water - bleughr! And poor halfwit!! Oh i really do love him! I want to put him in my pocket and take him out for entertainment every so often :D HEHEHE

Oh dear... smee and noirin... never gonna happen smee! get a hold of your self man!!! haha :hmm:

I thought it was really funny when they took his boxers off in the pool though :D

Lisa's really starting to annoy me :hmm:

Yes I agree Beki, she is getting very argumentive with everyone, I wonder if she is feeling her age as she is the older of the housemates.

It was so funny when Smee lost his swimming pants, he is so niave and shy in a lot of ways.

Halfwit needs to relax and go with the flow more, he needs to try and mix with the men more and join in the fun inside of sitting on the fence and looking in.

to be honest i have no idea who are the faves :hmm: but *my* faves are...

noirin - just generally a nice girl :)
freddie (halfwit) - he just makes me laugh with his total insaneness lol :D
rodruigo - lovely lovely lovely :)

Halfwit and Ciaron up for eviction this week - not really surprised at Halfwit again but didn't expect Ciaron to be up, he was stunned when his name was read out....

Oops' sorry Sophia....(spelt her name wrong) I have a feeling it's the false 'boobie's' that are giving her the votes, her bikini top barely covers them!!!

probably from the dirty old men who sit around the house wearing their flashmacs :hmm: :p LOL

i SO don't want halfwit to go :( save the halfwit!!! :D

Back