O/T who's watching BB tonight?

LOL......it's certainly not her intelligence, she thought ping pong was a different game to table tennis - she thought it was a game of 'ping'....

hahha, seems like she'd be the male fav, gonna watch tonight and try and get back into it. are u all still swooning over kris? lol

nooooooo! kris is really annoying me now aswell! all he has going for him (IMO) is his cheeky smile :hmm:

siavash is growing on me (fancying-wise)... dunno what it is about him.. maybe it's his confidence? :D

edit - actually, scrub that... just put chris moyles in there and i'll be a happy girlie :D

im watching online so, im starting with fridays trying to catch up, i just realised someone left before the eviction, why did she leave?

because she (saffia) missed her kids, had a row with the girl who was evicted (sophia), and kris turned his attentions towards sophie...

then on big brother's big mouth after the live eviction... saffia and sophia had a big row - oh it was fab :D LOL

hahah, will prob check that out too. ive just seen her sulking cos kris was flirting with the other girl, think shes a tad jealous, sorry for taking this thread back a few days, i'll be up to speed soon lol

OK I am sick to death of Angel.... I wish that they would all stop giving her the attention she wants over this fast. You dont want to eat for 3 days, whatever love. :cool:

Angel is starting to frighteningly thin.......and that is since she went into the house, he face is getting drawn and gaunt, how she finds the energy to exercise all day and not eat is beyond me, I wish she would lend me some of her energy.

i'm going off angel again now lol.

was it just me who felt sorry for halfwit last night when charlie was having a go at him about going to bed early? :eek: all halfwit said was "i'm going to have a glass of wine and some fun with you all and then i'm off to bed"... then charlie jumped on him about all his early nights :(

and then when they were all in the bedroom saying 'nite' i honestly thought halfwit was going to snap and scream at them all! LOL bless him for keeping his cool! :D

i can understand how he must be irritating to live with, with all his 'mmmmmmm's' when eating etc :D LOL... but i just can't help liking him - he's just so adorable/insane (delete as appropriate!) lol :D

GOOD GOD woman, are you serious.? That Siavash gives me the heebie jeebies.
Oh GROSSSSSSSSS.
but each to their own. lol.
I agree with you about poor wee half wit last night.... Im mean Im 38 not THAT old, but whats wrong with having a drink and a bit of a laugh but still wanting to be asleep before dawn. ! !
And all that "night"..."night" last night, REALLY got on my nerves... they are lucky Im not in that house. lol. My other half said last night.... those people would be all be dead now if you were in that house. lol
They are all so immature its really bugging me now. Remember the good old days of BB when it was just 'normal' people of ALL ages, not a bunch of immature idiots just trying to be famous..... getting their fake boobs out so they can be in Nuts magazine.......ahhhhhhh the good old days... lol

nooooooo! kris is really annoying me now aswell! all he has going for him (IMO) is his cheeky smile :hmm:

siavash is growing on me (fancying-wise)... dunno what it is about him.. maybe it's his confidence? :D

edit - actually, scrub that... just put chris moyles in there and i'll be a happy girlie :D

i know what you mean!! i much preferred the earlier BB's... bring back helen "i like blinking, i do", and paul "i've lived my life like an international pop star".. LOL they were so funny and naive back then weren't they!!! :D LOL

Yes but it was def better in my opinion. Rememer Brian.? God he was so funny. When it finished that year I really missed it.
All the t1ts and a$$ is now getting on my wick.

I was never a fan of Jade, but it was so awful for a young mother to die so young like that...

But the BB that she was in was so good, who can forget her coming out of the house in that pink evening dress that just fit her where it touched her, LOL...

And Kate who won was so sozzled I'm surprised she didn't fall down the steps when she came out, great times.

I loved Brian too Debby, in fact I voted for him, the first and last time that I have ever voted on BB.

are we talking about irish brian? i loooooooooved him! he was so funny :D

Yes Beki, Brian Dowling....he has done quite well for himself as a TV presenter since BB, some fall by the wayside but he has managed to keep going.

Hardly watched it this year - it's just wannabes these days and the aim is to cat fight or hook up. I loved the first few years but now it's only compulsive in the cringey way The Office was hehe. x

Apparently the viewing figures have dropped by a half already this year - methinks the death knoll is tolling for BB.......

If I had my way, I would have big brother the way it was before.... just normal people. and I would make the following rules....
No nudity.... (how disappointed the men of britain would be lol)
NO MAKE UP
No swimming pool
no sun bathing
NO ILL FITTING BIKINI's..
Chores for everyone everyday
and make them stay inside the whole time, except to go out for a smoke and half an hour outside each, and no bikinis and bare chests... fully clothed.
That would all sort the men from the boys.
I would make them earn that prize money.....

omg debs.. remind me never to come to your house for a holiday! LOL :D haha...

actually i agree with all you're saying... these days it's just like a catwalk show rather than a reality show :hmm:

Back