O/T who's watching BB tonight?

hahaha... much as i think sree's a creep, i really don't like the way marcus talks to him... so i thought it was V. funny how sree was saying those things about him not brushing his teeth and stinking... and the best one..

"i'd make him a cleaner in my house" :D hahaha

cairon and siavash drawing on each others' butts hahahahahaaa :D

and angel with the stupid brrrrrrrrrrrrr sound!!! grr

OMG Beki you are so right.... Ciaron has been very 'quiet' the last few days..... I think you are spot on there girlie.
What was Marcus like last night, practically begging to see her raspberry ripples... yuk yuk
But did you hear when they were talking about her getting them out, Dog face popped up and said 'I'll get mine out' and Marcus said he wasnt interested. lol. It was so funny.

Dog Face has her's out every day, that bikini top barely covers her assets....

I had to laugh when they were all sitting on the sofa's waiting to hear who was going out - and Cairon was asleep again!!! that boy has sure done some sleeping!!!

Sree is getting to be a real nuisance now, I should'nt be surprised if they put him up for eviction next week.

Drawing faces on their rear ends was so funny...

I know, that was funny, although, I was eating my dinner at the time, and it was almost too much. LOL.
And tonights show, what the hell was going on with Charlie.? Did you see when he got on top of Angel.? Did you see her face.? She was loving it.... but charlie is just too touchy feely for me.

OOOh!!! Live eviction on Wednesday night.....housemates have to vote there and then to lose someone and that someone will go out on Wednesday.

It's to boost the voting figures apparently as BB is losing viewers like a leaking tap this year....I wonder why!!! and who will go?

Right ok, I have to say this...
what the HELL was Angel doing tonight.? :sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137: I have seen a Rottweiller drool less than that woman.
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.....
and to make things worse, she has people in there who fancy her and want to have sex with her. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
all I can say is, there is hope for everyone.
And also, are Kris and Charlie going to get it on or what.? They are sleeping beside each other, sitting on each others knees, having bubble baths together and blowing the bubbles at each other.... etc etc.... NO straight man would sit in a bath with another man and giggle and blow the bubbles at each other..... there is DEF something going on there.... anyone else agree.?

Angel is getting stranger by the day Debby, she looked as if she was foaming at the mouth tonight, and 'stealing' some housemates are saying this about her, whatever would she want to do something like that for, they are all too close together for her to be able to steal - maybe she is a kleptomatic and can't help herself, and those scrawny breast's when she goes skinny dipping would'nt turn any viewers on, would they!!!

I don't like Kris and Charlie I think they are to cruel to other housemates, they are like a couple of playground bullies just 'picking' on someone and then they run away giggling it's not nice I don't think, as to whether they fancy each other, well they do seem to enjoy a bath together don't they.

I am disliking Lisa to, she helps to load the gun that fires off some of the arguments in the house, and she then sits back with the inevitable 'roll up' and slyly watches it all kicking off without saying a word, its so sly and two faced.

Halfwit and Angel are up for eviction and I have a feeling Halfwit will be saved again and Angel will go.......we shall see.

Angel and Halfwitt kissing. Ewwwwwwwwwwwh I couldn't even watch.
She made me physically cringe.
Heeebie - Geeeebies to the max!!!

And ffs has Sree got 9 lives or what.
Get the stalking, lying, freak of a player out of the house.
He makes me sick... (What's with stroking and tickling people's neck??)

Just got freaked out typing that.
LOL!

Yes, you are right, Sree needs to go, he was so lucky with the nominations tonight, he keeps threatening to walk, but he hasn't gone yet.....

Yes Donnie I know what you mean..... there is defenitely something VERY suspect with that Angel. I dont think BB researched her history enough.... she is completely unstable dont you think.? It makes for very uncomfortable viewing and I hope she goes tomorrow night.
As for Kris and Charlie, my OH walked in just at the point where they were sitting in the bath together giggling and blowing the bubbles at each other.... and all I heard was.... "what the **** are those two doing.? No striaght man would do that FFS"..... it was so funny...
Im nearly starting to feel sorry for Miss t1ts and a$$.... there is definetely three in that relationship.
I must say, even though he makes me feel ill, Marcus is growing on me.... I love the way he just tells them how it is..... do you know what I mean.?

Angel is getting stranger by the day Debby, she looked as if she was foaming at the mouth tonight, and 'stealing' some housemates are saying this about her, whatever would she want to do something like that for, they are all too close together for her to be able to steal - maybe she is a kleptomatic and can't help herself, and those scrawny breast's when she goes skinny dipping would'nt turn any viewers on, would they!!!

I don't like Kris and Charlie I think they are to cruel to other housemates, they are like a couple of playground bullies just 'picking' on someone and then they run away giggling it's not nice I don't think, as to whether they fancy each other, well they do seem to enjoy a bath together don't they.

I am disliking Lisa to, she helps to load the gun that fires off some of the arguments in the house, and she then sits back with the inevitable 'roll up' and slyly watches it all kicking off without saying a word, its so sly and two faced.

Halfwit and Angel are up for eviction and I have a feeling Halfwit will be saved again and Angel will go.......we shall see.

Yes Debby I do, they would have not done the Tudor task if Marcus hadn't have given them all a good f********!!!!! talking too, they failed it anyway but at least they tried.

Siravash is starting to grow on me too he can be so funny.

But I have no real favourite yet.

And what about Sree's hair!!!!! It's a bit red, LOL.....

I think it could well be Marcus and Noirin in the final and she will win it.
I dont particularly care who wins, I have no outstanding fave this year, unlike other years.....
I dont know how I feel about Sree... on one hand... Im sucked in by the innocence and the respect he has for women and those puppy dog eyes etc, and then on the other hand, he gives off about people cursing and yet he can curse just as good lol...
then of course is the stalkerishness(is that a word.????? lol) sometimes I think he really does think that he loves her, and then I think... ohhh he is creepy. Then I feel sorry for him cos the others do pick on him a bit.
I just cant make my mind up. lol

I find his respect for women something he plays on to get the vote. I personally think if he had respect for women he wouldn't stroke the back of thier necks and tell them that people on the outside would think they were wh*res etc.

But then maybe i'm biased because I can't stand the bloke and he makes my skin crawl.

I really like Charley but he's starting to play both sides of the teams I think, he's friendly with Kris and everyone but then sat last night at the bus stop with Lisa and Carley telling Sree not to bow down to the others and that they all love him still etc.

Hmmmm?????

Sree is to creepy for me now, I hope he is evicted soon, Noirin is so much better now that she has 'dropped him' but I just don't like the way he looks at her, it is a form of stalking, he walks in front of her so that she will see him, she ignores him but he still keeps doing it....save you pride Sree and move on..

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone i'm afraid :eek: LOL

Noirin was one of my favourites as i've said previously. But i just think she's horrible now!!! I think she was being really fake and 'nice' at the beginning, but now she's got her confidence and people are kissing her a$$ the whole time, i think her head might just burst out of the roof!

She's so mean to sree aswell! I don't particularly like sree, but i feel so sorry for him when noirin and marcus go off on one and gang up on him. They're just bullies as far as i'm concerned :hmm:

My list has changed - AGAIN! lol... It now stands at...

I like -

Halfwit (still! lol) :D
Karly (shocking - i really didn't like her at first!)
Siavash
Rodruigo (i think he could win - he's so nice!)

I don't mind/not sure about -

Sree
Dogface
Kris
Charlie
Lisa

Don't like -

Noirin
Marcus
Angel

Have i missed someone? :hmm:

My list is...

I like - (I haven't got an all time fave this year)

Karly
Sivash
Rodrigues

Can take or leave

Noirin
Marcus
Kris
Charlie
Halfwit
Dog Face

Don't like

Sree