O/T who's watching BB tonight?

3.19.p.m

Marcus is in the shower..... using a pan scourer :rotflmao:

LOL.....they sure are a strange mixture this year.

me too - i really hope she goes!!!

She told Noirin she was letting herself go in front of the camera's last night, it was starting to give the girl a complex, although Lisa did give Angel a tounge lashing later about it...

Lisa's really growing on me! :)

She's gone up in my estimation too Beki after she had a go at Angel, someone needed to tell her about her constant exercising and *****ing about how the girls looked, and I think Angel did feel ashamed of herself afterwards, so well done to Lisa for ''having a go'...

I do hope Angel goes tonight and Halfwit stays.

me too! and i think that once angel's gone halfwit will be back to his normal bemusing self :D rather than sticking up for angel and her mean ways just cos he thinks he's in with a chance :rotflmao:

The way Angel has been acting lately - everyone was in for a chance male or female, it must be so creepy to be enclosed in that bedroom with her at night, such a strange woman.....

Noirin is SUCH a nasty horrible cow! I'm reeeeeeally standing by my comments about her from last night now! LOL

Glad Angel went, she was annoyinggggggg!!

Angel's gone..... hip hip horray...
I love housemates who are a wee bit different or outspoken etc, but that woman gave me the heebie jeebies...... I could just visualise her with a kitchen knife in her hand.... ! ! ! ! ! :eek:
Thank God she is gone, she was ruining the whole BB thing for me....
And as for Noirin.... I really liked her at the start and said to my OH that I wanted her to win, and not cos she was a fellow Irishwoman.... but the last few days I have said to OH that I think she has changed... now that all the men are telling her she is the sexiest in the house and they are all drooling over her, she has really changed... she is getting more and more outspoken and annoying.....and if you notice she doesnt really bother with any of the women.? She is just constantly stuck with the boys, and getting undressed in front of Marcus so he can comment on her jugs yet again, and she is always 'smoothing' herself in front of him......

Oh i SO agree with you debby! I really liked her at the beginning, and actually probably up to about a week ago! But you're right - the more attention she gets, the more up herself she gets! grrrrrr

Glad angel's gone - maybe halfwit can now go back to his amusing insane self? :hmm: :D

I agree too girls, I did like Noirin at first, but now she is such a bossy arrogant b***h, she and Lisa are both overbearing argumentative b****es....Noirin was laying into Rodrigues who was sticking up for Angel and treating him like dirt, and Lisa is so rude and horrible to Halfwit.

Kris & Charlie are annoying me too, they are playing stupid cruel pranks on the other housemates and they are just annoying stupid school boys playing in the playground.

My faves at the moment are, Kylie/Kelly (never can remember her name) Marcus and Siravas.

I like Rodrigues and Halfwit.

The rest I am not bothered about at all.

i think rodruigo will win - he's just so lovely! i think he should work at disneyland hehehe :D

I like DogFace, despite her being the pretty blonde with big boobs. :D

She is really sweet and the way she managed to stay polite and smile pleasantly whilst being told she is a "sheep", by that stupid MORON Halfwit, showed style.

ooo i LOVE halfwit! :D dogface IS a sheep - she seems to have no brain at all :hmm:

i like karly - she seems really quiet and unassuming :)

Back