o/t why dont men understand!

starting to think my lack of self esteem is the problem here

Completely agree. Think you should do a Gok thing and stand in front of the mirror each day admiring yourself and telling yourself out loud that you are gorgeous, you are worthy, and you are a beautiful person!!

I think hun that he is trying to say what maybe he thinks ure thinking i know in the past when a man has said summat and i say why say that thats horrid he says ohhhh didnt mean it thought that was what u wanted to hear xxxxxx

Your are lovely hun and any man should be proud to have u on there arm :) xx

thanx girls, guess im gonna have to toughen up, grow a thicker skin!
i will talk to him and ask him to back off with the questioning ( he still doesnt know what i weighed at my heaviest, he keeps asking and saying its just him, no one else will know but i just cant yet )
i know he thinks the questions will make me more determined but as i pointed out to him im on this 100% what more does he want, blood? ( ok maybe thats why he thought i was angry, lol )

arrrrrrgh long talk me thinks

men are silly sometimes u have to spell things out to them otherwise we get angry and shout and they are clueless

men are silly sometimes u have to spell things out to them otherwise we get angry and shout and they are clueless

:D Ahem, women are from Venus and men are from Mars, just tell him how you are feeling, he wont take offence, we are very simple creatures and need pointing in the right direction sometimes :D

:D Ahem, women are from Venus and men are from Mars, just tell him how you are feeling, he wont take offence, we are very simple creatures and need pointing in the right direction sometimes :D

Here here but try not to be offensive just be nice when ya talk to him i always try and have a giggle when im pointing summat out to my O/H

I used to go out with a Tw*t from birmingham who monitored my weight like a hawk. he seemed to think he could make me lose weight - it was almost like I was his little project. Stupidly I stuck with him for 2 1/2 years and had a baby with him, before finally finding the balls to get up and leave, and you know what, I am me again.

I think like you I honestly thought that I should be grateful that someone liked me. He was my first "proper" boyfriend and my self esteem was on the floor. But I realise now that maybe thats why he liked me - my self esteem was so low he thought he could change me and manipulate me.

Funnily enough soon as things werent going his way, he suddenly got nasty, and hasnt bothered to be in touch in 6 months. He hasnt seen his daughter since December - his choice. Areshole!

Sorry that became a bit of a rant :)

Hey Allan G - Nice pompey shirt :D

( he still doesnt know what i weighed at my heaviest, he keeps asking and saying its just him, no one else will know but i just cant yet )

arrrrrrgh long talk me thinks

Lol ... I thought it was just me who refused to give out this information!

Ive told my Hubby I will tell him what I started at when I get to goal!

xx

(Just to add I didnt plan to have a baby with him - sometimes these things just happen. But I dont regret that at all - I have a fabby little girl out of it!)

lol jools, thats what i told him.

seems ive managed to offend him again. he made a throw away comment in a text just now so i sent back rite i get the picture. just been told i talk a load of carp sometimes, lol

pretty sure he wont be coming to see me tonite

Hey Allan G - Nice pompey shirt :D

:D cheers, im just waiting for the new one to come out at the end of the month, sounds like your ex is a right twit, how near pompey do you live?? gosport side or nearer?:D

He is not out of your league, think of it this way, he met you 8 years ago, and saw what an amazing person you are, brilliant sense of humour, great fun to be with, and why, cos you are being you! the real you he has seen, so eh, come on girl no more hes out of your league, you have lost 4 stone, and that is one hell of a commitment, he can see you for who you are, and yes men do say the silliest of things, they have been prone to say, yes when you ask them does my bum look big in this, they are never going to get us properly, they do try, and its very obviously he likes you loads, why he over tries.

Give him the credit for that, but also give yourself credit, if he thought you was as horrible as you think, then he would not be with you, would he?

Gosport??? Wash your mouth out!!!!

I am just the other side of Fareham - but a Pompey girl born and bred (born at St Mary's)

Yes, the ex was, and still is, a right tit

bish bosh, my ex was a tw*t too, hasnt seen my wee girl in well over 18 months as he didnt want a disabled child and doesnt want to see her till shes normal ( will have a long wait then ) only present he ever bought her was a christing gown before a court hearing and hes flippin muslim! was just the first shop he saw

still sat here textin the lad from birm, he seems to be getting it slightly more and has accepted my apologies for being a stressy moo on a few ahem conditions

I hope things are getting sorted for you chick, i'm sure most of us on here suffer or have suffered with self-esteem issues, all part of the package of being over weight and wanting to change it.
I've been out with a fair few t**ts in my time who have slowly chipped away at me but mostly my ex fiance who was so into his body and body building and he made me feel very insecure. The laugh of it is (this was 3years ago btw) it's only now that he admits it was due to his own issues of why he would dent my confidence. His thinking was that by making me doubt myself and playing mind games i'd get that insecure and feel like i needed him and so would never leave him!!
Oh how messed up in the head he was.
Anyway, not saying that's what Brum boy is like just saying know how it feels to have esteem issues. Hope your feeling ok.xx

am fine thanx airgirl, he did come down last nite and must have got the message as he didnt mention the diet once
was good to just sit and chat to him like we used to do pre cd

Glad to hear it hunni.xx

Gosport??? Wash your mouth out!!!!

I am just the other side of Fareham - but a Pompey girl born and bred (born at St Mary's)

Yes, the ex was, and still is, a right tit

:D Ooh i stand corrected, mind you i used to live in Lee on solent and have relatives in stubbington :D

Lee on Solent? Funny you dont look quite old enough to have a pension already :D I will let you off Stubb - its closer to Fareham anyway ;)

Lee on Solent? Funny you dont look quite old enough to have a pension already :D I will let you off Stubb - its closer to Fareham anyway ;)

:D I left in 1990 to come up here, it was a nice little town to grow up, in the 80s :D

Back