O/T xenical and PG

sona1980

Gold Member
if someone was, would xenical have caused any harm to the unborn?

im not saying that am.. im just getting very LIKE symptoms.. not that ive been trying to... i cant even say the word at the moment.

I read it on a website somewhere that you must stop taking Xenical immediately if you fall pregnant. There is no definate proof it causes harm as yet but they wont sanction it at all.

Yeah, I read that too, which sort of defeats the purpose of why I am on it in the first place.

But in the information leaflet in the pack of tablets confirms this too. xxx

I would stop immediately if you think you even could be until you know 100% you`re not.

I had to give up breast feeding to start mine which is why it took me so long to take the plunge as I was very upset about it. I decided in the end that I had given my daughter my best (she was 3 and a half) and that I needed to think of my health and being around for her.

LiSe Xxx

I dont actually think i am.. i get like this EVERY month!
i took my tablet last nigth and this morning. But ur right.. i will actually stop now till im defo sure its only 1 week. I checked online aswell .. its only been tested on animals who were pg and they were ok.. but no point taking a risk... im a bit scared now.. what if ive been pg for a few weeks and ive been taking the tablets...

I wouldn't worry too much about it now. I doubt they will really do any harm. Could you not test now? When do you think you ovulated?

Well the 1st day of my last p was the 22nd of june, i usually ovulate smack bang in the middle.. and i get the gewy stuff... which i did get this month too but we didnt thingi as much this month as far as i can remember....

Anyway iv been feeling tired for a couple of weeks now but that could be down to my son crying during the night and i get up to giv him his dummy (16 months). and ive been feeling sick for 2 day... have actually been sick both days aswell...

Im not due till 21-22-23 i have an odd cycle... so got 7ish days to wait to see if P comes.

DO A TEST !!!!
(ok im excited...i need to know!! Lol)

hey FBB wish i could be excited but i cant do a test for another 7 days or so... and this isnt planned.. so i duno what to make of it...

hey FBB wish i could be excited but i cant do a test for another 7 days or so... and this isnt planned.. so i duno what to make of it...
Ohh ok, its just with you mentioning the sickness eekkk?

We'll have to wait and see eh. Chin up x

A lot of tests now are so accurate you can test well before you`re due on - I`d say go look@ the different ones. And please don`t take anymore until you know!

LiSe x

oooooh i found out i was pg when my little girl was 16 months!! eeek its a tad worrying isnt it!!

Im sure you'll be fine but like sacred said i'd lay off the tabs. If you stick low fat im sure you still loose hunny!!

If you need a chat just pm me!

LOve katie

ps i got my pg test from poundland and they never failed me!!

PPS i can say the p wors either!! scares the life outta me lol
xx

Ohh ok, its just with you mentioning the sickness eekkk?

We'll have to wait and see eh. Chin up x

Hey hun! im feeling a lot better today so may have been a false alarm!! but u never know its early in the day!

A lot of tests now are so accurate you can test well before you`re due on - I`d say go look@ the different ones. And please don`t take anymore until you know!

LiSe x
thanks LiSe im going to wait for a few more days then get one of those tests and just check! And ive stopped the tablets anyway im gona try stick to low fat best i can in the mean time!! bad start yesterday though i ate 3 pakoras!! aagghh

oooooh i found out i was pg when my little girl was 16 months!! eeek its a tad worrying isnt it!!

Im sure you'll be fine but like sacred said i'd lay off the tabs. If you stick low fat im sure you still loose hunny!!

If you need a chat just pm me!

LOve katie

ps i got my pg test from poundland and they never failed me!!

PPS i can say the p wors either!! scares the life outta me lol
xx

I get mine from a chemist the cheap sticks they never go wrong! lolz.. either way! My lil boy is 16 months aswell and to be honest im still struggling some times with him i dnt know if id be able to cope with 2 babies.. not that im knocking it.. if thats the case then bring it on! lolz I just wanted to be more financialy secure before we tried again! Im currently living with inlaws and my own house is on rent.. we have a "5year plan" to pay off as much as the moratage as we can b4 we move in.. or bring our monthly down by paying lump sums before we move...

Im a bit scared... more so about what will happen when i have to go back to work full time.. if i am pg again i wont be able to take 9 months off again... maybe only just 3.

I guess the timing if just a bit off..

I take back what i said about not feeling sick today... yup its back..

eeww

thanks gals ur all gems!

xx

these things have a habit of creeping up at the wrong time dont they!!
I think 16 months is a funny age! But it does get easier! In anothe 9 months he will have changed a heck of a lot and will be easier to look after! Who knows he might even sleep through the night !!!

Good luck any way and be sure to let us know when you do !!!

love katie
xxxx

uh oh!

When can you/are you doing a test?

xx

You did right to come straight off them, its not advisable to diet whilst pregnant anyway, just eat nice and healthy :)

Gatecrashing.....have you tested yet?

hi Sona - how ya doing ?

Hey gals!!

Well im DUEon tomorow and finally got out and bought a first responce that you can test 5 days early with! so as im 1 day earlyi decided to test this morning! and.. Im NOT PG

Not that i would have minded too much but im just kinda in the middle of sorting out my finances... (paid a 10k lump sum on my moratage yesterday) and losing my 1st baby weight! so started back on the tabs this morning!.. CHEERS!

Thanks for your concern though gals! its soo nice of u all!

*big kiss*

xx

Back