:O<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I am such a fattie, feel really down.... we have no money for me to do CD and I am feeling so crappy! I know CD is the answer for me, just haven't got the money... feeling really fat and am putting all my weight back on!!Sorry, just needed to say that..Love

Hey Hey!! Don't be negative over this... it truelly won't help.

In terms of doing Cambridge then how much do you normally spend on food a week for yourself? Including snacks, drinks, treats, meals out and normal supermarket shopping? Make sure you are sure that it is due to money and nothing else.

And if you really can't afford it then why not do the Cambridge 1500 programme, this is only around £10 a week and means you will still lose weight (albeit slower) and also have the meet with your counsellor to make sure you are losing weight and also have that motivation.

If you decide then you simply can't do Cambridge anymore for any reason (including money) then that doesn't mean you must put weight on, if you want to maintain long term then you need to be able to find moderation in terms of what you eat, there are many tools for doing this in terms of calorie counting websites etc, why not do a free trial at Weight Loss Resources and see how you get on.

But admitting defeat won't help, it will mean you do go back to the dark side so remaining positive about this is key, you haven't put all the weight back on and if you can relax and take control of yourself and your weight then whatever method you use then within a few weeks you will be back on track and trimming off the pounds.

Mike

Nikki my darling, please don't be down :(.

I know it can be tough when you are feeling low - it's just a vicious cycle isn't it? I know because that's where I am too.

The text you sent me last night was fantastic! I know it might seem a bit odd but could you sell your cakes to fund CD?

Dont get down, if none of icemoose suggestions help there is also the rosemary conoley web site which im using and find a great help or try the low gi diet. Cambridge follows on to a low gi diet so when your ready or can afford it you could work your way down the plans. Dont use the cant afford it as an excuse to put weight back on and eat in your old ways. Keep coming on the forum for support as everyone will still support you no matter what diet you do. Good luck what ever you decide to do.:)

Thank you everyone, I just need to get my mind set right, get money sorted, and get my arse on CD and get this weight off!!! I know it works, where the other diets I give up on... I have the determination!!Thanks....Love

Hey Nikki! Hugs to you sweets! Hope you get everything sorted :) xx

Back