o2 arena - food choices

gonabslim79

So, im off to a concert tomorz with the girlies.

We are off to the o2, I have never been there and wondered if anyone knew what the food choices where there?

Am thinking its all Fast food prob. so got it in my head that its KFC for tea!!

I don't know what food is there, but you could always take the skin and breadcrumbs off the chicken and just eat the meat.

There's a bit on the O2 website you can look at, but I remember a concession that sold stir fry food - no idea about the sauces but definitely healthier than some of the other options around the arena.

Alternatively, go early and have a meal in the entertainment avenue outside so you don't have to have fast food in the arena itself? Nando's is always my choice as it's not too high on syns if you pick the right side orders!

Hope you have a good time!

Have a look here:
The O2 - Bars & Restaurants inside The O2 arena

It needn't be KFC for tea! There are loads of choices that I'm sure you could work SW into. Especially if you have something meaty on a red day. And there are lots of sandwich places it seems, so you could HE the bread or syn it and enjoy the fillings...

Have a great time...and don't forget to dance for some body magic!

MEN arena isn't great either... There's a McD's or candy floss and hotdogs...!

You could always go down the take-your-own route...

HI

There was a nandos, and pizza place there. I am going there tomorrow night too. So will be having something, last time i had a burger and chips but wasnt really following food optimising. Have a look at the site as it will tell you there.

Nikki

They have a Las Iguanas there too. They do latin american food, like yummy spicy fajitas and enchiladas. They also do things on a char grill - they have char grilled chicken, which comes with butternut squash and sweet potato. That might be a good option :D
They have a menu on the website so you could check it out before you go.
They also do lots of lovely cocktails, but maybe I shouldn't tell you that!

o2 is not just a concert venue tho..Has everything, clubs, pubs, arena exhibitions!
Wembley is pants I know! Boooo

HI

There was a nandos, and pizza place there. I am going there tomorrow night too. So will be having something, last time i had a burger and chips but wasnt really following food optimising. Have a look at the site as it will tell you there.

Nikki

thanks!! does that mean you are a p!nk fan? ...:D

Have a good time, there are loads of different places to eat there from fast food to really nice meals, we like Las Iguanas too but there are many of the regular high street restaurants too like Zizzi, Pizza Express, frankie and Benny's, a sushi place,etc the fast food places are upstairs just before you go into the concert, so eat before you go up there in case you're tempted! Have fun.

I am indeed a pink fan and cant wait to go. Have been waiting ages...... missed out last time but got tickets this time. Hoping to lose a few pounds jigging in my seat.
:)

Back