Extra ProPoints Oat so Simple Indulgence

lydia150970

Gold Member
Has anyone seen the new Oat So Simple indulengence range? They looked yummy, I couldn't find the NV on their website, don't supposed anyone knows the WWPP's ? If not I will work them out in the supermarket at the weekend and post them on here

Pretty sure its 6pp for a sachet with semi skimmed milk... i guess if you use skimmed you could take off 1pp? So 5pp? Hope that helps x

EDIT: Sorry, so that would mean the sachets themselves are 4pp. Just clarifying lol...

Thanks hun, much appreciated, 4 pp not too bad at all, I tend to point my cereal and milk separately. Think i will get me some of them then!!

lydia150970 said:
Has anyone seen the new Oat So Simple indulengence range? They looked yummy, I couldn't find the NV on their website, don't supposed anyone knows the WWPP's ? If not I will work them out in the supermarket at the weekend and post them on here

I have tried the choc brownie one and the White choc and raspberry, brownie is very yummy indeed but I wouldn't bother with the White choc rasp as I can tell no difference to the normal oat so simple rasp and it's an extra point than that so not really worth it in my opinion!

Thank you, I'll stick with the choc brownie one then :)

You can find most NVs on Tesco/ASDA websites, for future reference!

Back